Reviews for Watching Potter
justwalkingdown chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
I love this story! It's really funny and interesting to see ho Potterwatch might have been started. Please update soon!

- Fairy )
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
Ha! who could ever get over potter fever. v liv for it.

not a bad chapter but could have been better. dont delete it. just improve and update soon.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
Its been so long I had to read from the beginning again. Anyhow Im glad you updated as I like reading about the twins. I dont think Ive re the before as I only started reading fan fiction last August. Anyhow I enjoyed
Evenstar606 chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
I don't think you've lost your touch. This chapter was very true to the twins-it was hilarious! I love it when people joke around like this with eachother. And it sounds like this could really go somewhere...
maltese-princess chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
story is really really good, i like how ur exploring how they came up with potterwatch its funny aswell.
SomedayEngland chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
Oh oh oh PLEASE update soon! I can not WAIT to read more! This is one of my favourite stories I have ever read! Please update!
SomedayEngland chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Hehe! It's so much fun pcturing all of these guys older! They all kind of drop out of the books before they would do something like all get drunk together! I really think that everything that the characters say in this story is just like what they would say in the books. Fantastic job with this, I adore it!
SomedayEngland chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
I LOVE this story! The way it fits perfectly into the book without thinking up another big, complicated story line. Everyone sounds just perfect! It's one of those stories that makes you feel at home because you can just relax and read about all of the characters that you love! Exellent job!

I love the part, "George decided to hum just to make it more confusing." Heehee! The twins are written so well. Funny and outgoing but not overdone.
eternal rose 45 chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
hello there my dear author!

you have not updated in 40 days. :)

just a little reminder that your story is amazing and that I (as well as your other readers) crave more.
otherdisasters chapter 10 . 11/2/2007
You've made my day! This is one heck of an original story and it's completly belivable. Thanks for this truly entertaining piece of work.
eternal rose 45 chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
your a jerk for not tell me you posted a new story.

lovely by the way! i'm really liking the humor you throw in here and there! please continue when you can because i know school can be a real pain to deal with.

eternal rose 45
Poppy P chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
That was awesome! It seems like that crowd would have a great time doing Potterwatch and you've captured that very well. Everyone is in character, especially the twins. Again, great job!
Evenstar606 chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
This was a great chapter! Once again, I loved the names.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
no, kingsley can't hide his identity with an alias. that voice... oh, freckles and bushy? i'd think most of the hogwarts population would get that reference, but it won't surprise anyone.
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
That was indeed a bit confusing. At first I thought George was shouting. And why was Kenny shouting anyway? And WHY doesn't George listen to his gut feeling that something's not right about Kenny? (And about him actually...)

Well, I guess you want us to be confused ;o)

I hope it'll clear up a bit in the next chapter...

You won't get them all thrown out of the order because Kenny turns out to be a death eater or under the Imperius curse, will you?