Reviews for Concatenation
maraudergirl15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Wow this was a very interesting read and story:) I love how first doctor comforted Rose and he said she could travel with him. Also love how First doctor talked about Susan and told Rose about her. Love the last line (likes young girls) and how he is clutching Rose to him and won't let her go;) you should write more in my options would make a great series.
Naire chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
That last line was terrible! But funny too! But worse was the way Rose acted, she isn't that stupid to tell the first Doctor everything, she knows that just asking for a paradox! Also, it wasn't new Earth it was the new new York ;P
Try to write your characters more realistic and actually thinking ;p
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oh my god, that last line is so creepy! lol.
magicheese chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Very good!

- 'maintaining his tight hold on rose'... 'I like young girls' ... nowgetinsidethebox
Rian Smith chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Lol, the Doctor's acting like a creeper. XD
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You do realise that considering you don't like 'pathetic Rose' fics you've just written one yourself. Right? Because she comes across really quite pathetic here, and overexaggerated and terribly terribly vulnerable...all that coupled with the very 'chummy' 1st Doctor's behaviour and its no wonder people are seeing that last line as exceptionally pervy. Makes me wonder if maybe that's what you're aiming for?
itsawhovian chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great one shot :)
Just one thing, how can people call the first doctor pedophile when the ninth and tenth doctors are MUCH older and have KISSED Rose?!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The last sentence had be goin'. XD Loved the story.
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Eh... Doctor has finally reached 'creepy old man' status. lol Great story. :D
pathsforme chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
*snickers* I like this story. It's an amusing tale about the young women in the Good Doctor's life. I hope you don't mind I added this to my Rose & Doctor community.
Purple-Sherlock-1985 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
One and Rose, that is an interesting concept. 'I like young girls' ok, that last line had me doing a double take. Then it had me thinking of a man who looks as old as the first doctor telling me he likes young girls. I am going to be honest with you; if that were me in Rose's place, I would be running for the hills shrieking something fierce. I just cannot imagine one saying something like that. Sorry, but that last line sounded more than just a tad pervy, giving off the vibes of dirty old man, or Time Lord in this case.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Nice idea :)
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This story should NOT have the category of complete! It should be chapter one of a long and involved novel about Rose and the first Doctor exploring all of time and space! I know Doc One is old, but that's no reason to stop the adventure so soon!

Come on... give them a chance. I'm sure that they'd have a lot of fun and so would the rest of us, watching from the sidelines.

I love this idea, by the way and am protesting in an effort to convince you to make the literary world a more interesting place by allowing this concept seed to grow, blossom, and (hopefully) set fruit in a new and wildly fastinating new universe.

Keep up the good work!

Continue please!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Honestly, like the other reviewers, I found the last line making him sound like a pedophile. Do you understand, though, why romance is such a touchy issue for ClassicWho fans and why a number of them dislike the new series. I can see romantic potential as early as Three, though, in part because I can see it between Three and Josephine Grant - I mean, he consumed alcohol for the first time after he heard of Jo leaving him and UNIT in 'The Green Death'.

However, I like One showing his tender side, and acknowledging how he could be able to feel these emotions for Rose in the future. Good explanation for why he likes young females being with him, besides the humanity they give the series. I find it irritating, actually, that so many find the Doctor incapable of love. Why, you can see potential as early as Four, with Sarah Jane and Romana!

Not the best Doctor Who work to date, but not bad, really. Among other reasons for this to be possible are the Doctor's with-holding of information from Rose, memory loss and, of course, that in One's time (before the Time War) travel between parallel worlds WAS possible!

gODSPEED!
Ms.H.B chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
is it just me or dose he sound super pervy in the last line?