Reviews for Kifujin Taka
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/12
I cant express in word how much I luv this fic~! I love this story!
Bloodfire87 chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
I know I've already reviewed this thing but I just had to read it again and review again. I love it! I simply love it! I've always enjoyed the saddness and love that "Lady Hawk" gives me, and your twist is beautiful. Cheers!
Aristale Wolf chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
OH! I've always wanted to read this story from the gundam wing perspective! *jumps up and down gleefully* And you did it here when I was about to just write it myself I find that you've written it and I just exploded with joy.. It was absolutely beautiful...gorgeous...*sniff* I've always liked that tale, don't know why, just do... Wonderful job!

yours truly,

chocolatebonbon chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
you're such an amazing writer! thank you for your great stories.
LonesomeDove chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
That was a beautiful story that you told... and I fell inlove with it. It touched my heart that anything is possible, even through the dark. My motto: "Even through the thickest of darkness there is and will always be a small speck of light, you just have to open your eyes to see it and you have to want it with all your heart."
Just Jill chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
Oh, Wonderful!

I love Ladyhawk, and your casting was delightful. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Just Jill
heaven'sgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2005

very, very , magnificent job!
Fionaroxagain chapter 10 . 3/19/2003

That was beautiful...

nothing else needed to be said...
Fionaroxagain chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
It was just your style of course!

A cliff hanger, plus way discripted and to the point! I love your distinct way of writing! Please include me on your list!

Fionaroxagain chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
keep writing, and Mend These Broken Wings was a WONDERFUL story!

(Sorry im so late in reviewing!)

Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
Oh that was just so beautiful! As good as the movie Lady Hawke which I have seen.
Tomorrow chapter 10 . 8/1/2002
You know, it's rather ironic. Last night I was watching TV when I finally caught the first half of "Ladyhawke." Then, I remembered your story. Now, I truly understand why you cast Quatre as The Mouse, and so forth. I think you did a wonderful casting job. And as you know from a review of mine at BI, you certainly are the Sovereign of Beautiful Adaptions. Beautiful story. _
AyanamiChan chapter 10 . 7/31/2002
How cute! Happy ever after! _ *hugs*
Hitomi Lei chapter 5 . 5/14/2002
I really love the Robin Hood story, and when I found this story I found that like the other I couldn't put it down. Please keep up your good work!
SilverStar chapter 10 . 4/28/2002
*sobbing uncontrolably* That was beautiful! *sniffle* That was the best thing I've ever read! *sob* I loved it! You are a great author! *sob* My computer is getting water-logged so I'll be going now. *sniffle* Bye! *sniffle*