Reviews for How to Sell Girl Scout Cookies!
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Maybe if I'd had Yuuko's attitude, I'd have had an easier time selling cookies when I was a Girl Scout. Very funny... and realistic! Those girls, they're god...
applepielover chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I love this. Great job on character interaction and dialogue. This is hilarious and an awesome guide. :D

Corrections:

"“You can count on that!” the girl said, hugging the box as if it were her savior and her dog happily wagging it’s tail after catching a certain scent." its.

"There are very rare cases in this world where a person simply is ignorant of the girl scout cookie and refuses to buy them." Shouldn't it be cookies?

“I don’t think that you have to right to say such a thing… to… me…” I believe to (first one) should be the.
Thimble chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was hilarious.

I can't think of any constructive criticism, sorry, I just really liked how you brought out the personality of Sakura's helpers' personalities to each situation.
Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I like scenario 4!
Ppleater chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Ahaha! I just cant get the image out of my head of

Kuro-puu yelling for Kyle to buy cookies. xD
rosa chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
omg! This is so funny! Make another like this!
Silneki chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is genius! I will try all of them since I have friends like that _, my brother or dad could be #4 _. I love the second one! You made Hideki's personality exactly right!
Polish chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
LOL! nice! I got all of them except , and Yuzuriha, because Ive never read X/19. :Z yeah... anyway I loved it! keep it up!
Mimi Jones chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
lol funny story! The niceness of it all...
IceQueen chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
So funny! Expecially with Fai acting like an illegal drug seller. Lol! And yes, I wasn't able to be a girl scout either b/c my troop ousted me b/c I didn't go to the same school as they did, so my mom pulled me out. Only got to junior level. *sigh*
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
lol lol lol, that was halarious. but wasn't kurogane a bit rough? XD i love it. great story!
Something.Myffic chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*chokes on own laughter*

Oh, God, FAVING.
RandomAznNoobieNeenjazoncrack chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
-Dies Laughing- Awesome crack-fic! Canon-characters are not OOC! Good job! -jams a cookie down your throat- Poor syaoran btw.. and the Mokona Plushies, simply genius! -Nods head-
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
bwaha. bwaha. ahahahahaha.

(that was me the entire time i was reading this lovely crack, btw. :D)

not even kidding. this was so funny. heehee.
saiwarrior chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I was a girl scout! but i only made it to brownie level since we moved and there was no troupe where we moved to T_T *the horror* but that was so awesome! BUY THE DAMN COOKIES! aw thats so sweet! that'd be funny, fai in a girl scout uniform(as the troupe leader) trying to persuade a grumpy kuro-tan to buy the cookies w/ rookies syao & sak w/ semi-expert tomoyo. *_* TO THE DRAWING BOARD! nahahahah