Reviews for Visit from the Future
Captain Boe- at your service chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
Wow, impressive!
MaxWriter452 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
Me, here. cool chapter. what I think would be cool is if you have a chapter were the adult Max and Fang tell the youngest Max and Fang what to do, and what not to do.
MoldyMoo chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
I'm reviewing in hopes you feel inclined to update sooner :D
ANGRY KITTEH chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
ANGRY KITTEH DEMANDS UPDATEZ
EliH2 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
Ah... time travel will always end up being a confused mess. Particularly when there is interaction between different stages of the same person! Personally, I think that if anyone ever did invent time travel, and anyone affected what has already happened, then one of two things could happen. 1. World splits into parallel universes, one where said change occurred, and one where it didn't. OR 2. Fabric of space time continuum is deeply affected, causing it to tear and end the world. But let's not talk quantum mechanical physics! None of that makes this fic any less enjoyable, except the slight brain ache that results when I start thinking about it. This chapters was also very awesome! It was really nice to see what the future flock had made of themselves. And Angel... *shakes head* I can totally see her doing that. Fantastic chapter and update soon!
Just Kami now chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
I want to see more of this Max Max2 stuff
5253Racer chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
lol. poor max (young one) shes so confused its funny!
Surreptitiously Anonymous chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
Wowzah. Bahahaha, that was confuzzling. But...it made sense...does THAT make sense? Nah, probably not. xD lol, anyhoo.

I think that current MaxFang should makeup. And then they all go back the present and their futures are AL better! xD

TA-DA!
Belle95 chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
This is pretty cool. A few chapters back, the different aged flock members were hard to track, but you're doing a much better job at distinguishing the different members. I can't wait for more. This is an awesome fan fiction...Belle
maxstew chapter 24 . 1/24/2010
great chapter:) Poor max she has so much to deal with at least max2 is trying to be positive can't imagine how weird it must be to actually talk to a slightly older version of glad you updated like you promised i waited al day hoping you would so i hope you update soon again your on a roll :) :) :)
maxrideaddict97-10 chapter 23 . 1/24/2010
i LOVE maximum ride! ir story is awsome sorry i didn't get to wait in suspence on the chapters. keep writing! i'm adding this story to my favorites it's so AWSOME!
bluehyperpixie chapter 23 . 1/24/2010
YOU'RE BACK!

Yayee yayee yaye

Truthfully you could see that it was a filler so promise you'll make up for it in the next chapter!

Promise?

And i totally appreciate giving them numbers.

Bring on the fax...

xxbhpxx
EliH2 chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
O.O! My first instinct was to say, "All of them!" But that brings to mind things far too disturbing to be thought... Anyway, nice chapter, filler or otherwise. I'm glad you're back! Update soon!
SandKastles chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
Lol wow. thank for updating!now all i got to do is re-read this...for the billionth time xP :))
Random.
Fnick16 chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
Okay, so I just got an account here, like, two days ago, and this is my first comment. I really LOVE this story! I'm thrilled that you're still writing it, 'cause last time I saw it I didn't think you were continuing, like so many other fanfictions I've read, where the authors just stop. Hehe, so yeah. Great job with the plot too, a future fanfic has to be hard, what with all the older characters and getting their reactions and thoughts right. Bravo I say, bravo!
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »