Reviews for Visit from the Future
FantasyAddict97-10 chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
Aww! Poor little laptop! Hope it gets better soon! XD. Seriously. I need chapters. Love the story!
a fan chapter 30 . 7/12/2010
omg i love this story! i randomly found it and i finished it in a day because i just couldnt stop reading it! even your so-called filler chapters are amazingly amazing! im sorry about ur laptop:( but it sounds cool that ur dads in england:) but sad that u cant be with him:( i hope everything works out okay, and you keep writing this AWESOME STORY! :) _ :D
brknheadphones chapter 30 . 7/12/2010
I almost downloaded that virus... Its evil! And clever/creepy!
bluehyperpixie chapter 30 . 7/12/2010
Luck to your laptop!

I love my laptop, Drew's the only boy allowed in my room. I'm sorry honey, hopefully you'll be able to fix it.

Good luck again.

xxbhpxx
I.heart.zuko.and.fang chapter 30 . 7/10/2010
If you had the next two chapters the whole time then why didn't you post them sooner? I love your story and even though it take so long in between chapters that I forget what happened in the previous chapter, I look forward to your updates. So please get your computer fixed and update soon! P.s. I only reviewed cause I really want you to update.
MaxWriter452 chapter 30 . 7/10/2010
Hey, its ok that your laptop hates you. I know how you feel. The same thing happened to me and I had to have my computer wiped and I lost the book I was writing, but thankfully I had a back up on a USB drive. There is this great place called Computer Geeks, I don't know if you have one where you live, but they have great service and will do their best to get your computer up and running. They will also give a licensed virus protector. Thanks for writing a great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
awesome awesome awesome awwweessssssommmmeee!
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 30 . 7/10/2010
well... great story! i've finally reread it! OMG! AND OMG ITS HOLDING THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS HOSTAGE! well i say right after you KILL it!. that you update both chapters at the same time! cause us reviewers are so awesome! :) loL! anyway great story and i hope you update soon! :)
Netsrik10 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
its pretty good but i can see it getting really confusing lol
1254789-ACS chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hello, I'm VIP. I'm a concritter/toaster. (Woah. 0.o Both those terms sound SO weird.)

This first chapter is... okay, I suppose. It's really nothing special, but it isn't bad either.

The biggest issue you have is description. Was it a cold night? Was there a fire burning? What was the atmosphere like? Jovial, miserable or just too tired-to-care?

The chapter was short. Very short. Try for a thousand words minimum, m'kay?

Hmm... A few other things that I'm too lazy to mention is a bit odd in the chapter, so PM if you have questions.

-VIP-
Georgia chapter 29 . 7/7/2010
Please please please continue this. It is an amazing read and the only story I have ever favourited. Sometime it does get a little confusing though:) Good look with your computer problems, I too hate mine.

Georgia.
maxstew chapter 29 . 7/6/2010
great chapter
I say RAWR XD chapter 29 . 7/4/2010
This is the best story keep writing
MyDarkHeart chapter 29 . 7/3/2010
oh my god, that was so sweet, but are you gonna get to explaining why fang left? oh my god plz update soon because my cult of evil spongebobs have been getting very restless lately, and theyre just itching to go after someone. i dont know how long ill be able to keep them at bay so UPDATE WOMAN/MAN UPDATE!(idk if ur a girl or a guy so just bein safe ;) )
MyDarkHeart chapter 27 . 7/3/2010
love love love the story like a lot! and i think in that the reason Fang left is because he got captured by ITEX and that the letter was just a setup. i dont know its just reaallllyy random that fang would just up and out like that, its reaally buggin me! anywayus love ur story
633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »