Reviews for Visit from the Future
omg ah

WHO IS IT!

omg u soo have to tell!
Hikari Urania chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
OMG is the guy fang from the future wow if im right dang! update soon please i need to know this is a reat story i wamt to know what happens next and you wrote this quite well i mean i like stoped breathing a couple of times please update soon!
Gaaaab chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
NO FANG NO.

He leaves her D:

Update soon, PLEASE?
arandm30 chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
OMG GREAT CLIFFIE! But i hate you for it -.-

I hope you update it soon coz i really want to know who it is! I think it's going to be the future Fang, but my mind functions differently to most so I might be wrong.

But seriously, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Wingz are me17 chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
YOU KILLED MOMMY! i love this story update soon, please
blossom993 chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
OMG! I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS! but im not going to bother asking you. anyway please update soon!
Mysterious Bluerose chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
sure hannah.. blame izzy for your messy room... any way.. I love this chapter! it's hilarious and sad.. my my two fav things...up date soon!
actorgirl21 chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
Lol I wish I could say that about my room but unfortanitly it has been proven it was me.

Great chapter I cant wait for more.:)
bookworm723 chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
crazyinlove chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
OMC! update soon! PLEASE[Bambi eyes] luv storie. but fang promised to never leave again. you better make him come back or change the future. thanks for writing'
sarah-reed-richards chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
agh! big cliffie i am waiting...hes gonna be all "fang i am you fatahr! ha ha no im you!" and i will seriosly die...cant wait till next...

cg
sarah-reed-richards chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
ooh i loved charmed! good show that was...um i loved it! the story is great

cg
Rebal Child chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
i loved it iggy did that to my room 2 lol
onmyknees7 chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
i love it ur an awsome writer and u have alot of cliff hangers hahahha. well write more really soon.

and i cant belive fang would leave max... AGAIN![

FaxyLover.