Reviews for Visit from the Future
kashiena chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
awesome chapter. can't wait for the next one. I was thinking that Fang was Sam's dad, but then all of the future stuff started confusing me, so I stopped thinking. Glad to see I was right, though!
Someone aka Me chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
This is good! See, I was right about that. Great chapter!

(*_*)
suveda chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
its one of themost original fanfics that ive read. real good. its ty though, isnt it? the guy. i mean.:)
blossom993 chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
OMG! ITS FUTURE FANG! DUN DUN DUN! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!
Shazza-Girl chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
no. that's Ty. am i right? please update soon. this story is so awesome. question wuld u be able to write a sequel about when max meets Danny and all that. and like in the sequel put where Sam goes into the future and stuff. that would be so awesome.
Mysterious Bluerose chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
HANNAH! your back! i missed you so... much! aah! this chapter was amazing! i loved it! hurry up and Update...Angie Begiths of you! so does chopsticks of course! OMG breaking dawn comes out in a week and 4 days! hey call me when you get it! i'm geting it for my b-day! i miss you so much.. mrs. cullen.. aahh summer is almost over! bye bye..
HadenMarie chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
OH SNAP!

Update soon!
Belle95 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
Why are we supposed to be mad? I thought that was cool. Poor Sam... I liked that chapter though. Is it really Fang?...Belle
Emera-chan chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
Is Max coming too? Great chapter! Update soon!
Hikari Urania chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
WOW i mean you are an awesonme writer i've gotta say keep writing cause i want to know what happens next oh and are you doing some sort of sailor moon thing well it doesnt matter but update soon i want to read the next chapter!
bluehyperpixie chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
No angry mob i'm just a lone review saying that you are AWESOME!

You best update soon or else i will kick your cyber arse into the next century

you getting me?

xxbhpxx
Captain Boe- at your service chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
ahgskdlha;lsfkhsdk;lh! NO! You cannot leave us hanging like that! Was that's Fang's son? Max's son? Fang from the future? But it was a boy! NO-O-O-O! UPDATE FAST!
reader41 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
I rally like the story and that you can keep on writing it.
sarah-reed-richards chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
omg! fang from the future! wow this is really good i read all 11 in one shot no im not in the angry mob this is great update really soon please!
Nicolio chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
All i have to say is...HECK YEAH! It was the perfect cliffhanger for the story. Good job! Update! ,like, 2morrow, 'kay?
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »