Reviews for Visit from the Future
lorcleis chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
i think you should touch it up a bit. it is a little ruff, but update soon, i've been waiting for months with only a very addictive Japanese pop song to keep me company!

LOVE YA!

;-) Bellaness
iceskater7 chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Personally, I don't really think there's anything wrong with the other chapter's, but improvement can only help. (So depressed about Reunion being over! ~Sobs~) Just do whatever YOU think is best!

~Kristen
Flying with Fairies chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
great story, i really like the plotline, you're doing a great job and i've read reunion and i love that one too :)
Emera-chan chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
I think you should keep righting this story! It's really good!
Someone aka Me chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
I think it's always good to touch up on stories.

(*_*)
Abby chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
I just want the other chaps out! And I read, Reunion, [Love, by the way!] and it is sad that it's almost over, but I can't wait for the next chap on Visit from the furture! WHOHOO! I want chocolate...Oops...Umm, Reunion, chaps, over, sad, WHOHOO, oh yeah! Work Hard and get those chapters out! YAY FOR SMILEY FACES!
arandm30 chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
Adding some more detail sounds great. I can't wait til the next chappie is out
disneydork chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
I think touching up past chapters is a great idea, and I hope you update soon!
Autumn Skys chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
Too many author's notes, and I totally expected Sam being Max's and Fang's daughter! Like Chibi-Usa from Sailor Moon (anime...). Anyways! I enjoyed the parts that were chapters... not so much the author's notes chapters :) And you better hurry up and get the next chapter ready, cause I love ideas like this. They're just so adorable!
Abby chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
I would say continue it without the 4th book knowledge.
FAXFOREVER chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
NO FOUTH BOOK I DID NOT LIKE THE FOURTH BOOK I HATE TO SAY IT BUT MAX AND FANG DON"T GET TOGETHER SO NO-GO ON THE FOURTH BOOKO SRRY JUST WANTED TO KEEP UP THE RHYMIN ;-)
lorcleis chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
the fourth MR book comes out March 17th so i think you'll have enough time if you just continue and then add things from the fourth book.

LOVE YA!

;-) Bellaness
TrulyYoursxo chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
i think that you should just keep it going w/o an knowledge of the 4th book, cuz i really lreally like this story!
kdp95 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
keep as is. heck, some people ignore the third book still! don't change to fit 4th book.

-DP
Someone aka Me chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
This is great! The ideas are fabulous! I think you should continue it as is without anything from the 4th book.
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »