Reviews for Visit from the Future
SilverScreech chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Ah, poor Max! Fang really should pay more attention to her. Anyway, good chap. Not GREAT since it was SO short but I think somehow I'll survive. Update soon!
crazy.girl.with.wings chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
okay, i just read the whole story. are max and fang married? is this like, their kid? i am so imtrigued and am filled with questions and hunches. please update soon!
up and coming writer chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
hey yea i really love the story you have here. lol cant wait for more
SilverScreech chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Cool power for Max! But I'm still waotong on Fang here! Come on, don't leave me hanging! Sam's Fang and Max's daughter isn't she? And that Ty person she mentioned is her brother. K, now I have it sotta clear in my head. :) Anyway, good job!
Krrimarte chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Highly amusing. Please update soon.
blossom993 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
omg when r they going to find out that sam is there daughter. omg update really soon i like need to know like now.
Zen Shianz chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
I have to say that most future stories I read sucked bad, yours was actually really good. Cant wait for the next one dont be long please? XD
shortval27 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
awesome awesome awesome awesome!

i would like it if they were more in paragraphs and longer ]

but other than that AWESOME!

i LOVE IT!

~ .fax
SilverScreech chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
That new girl Sam? Oh how I love fics with the flock's kids in them! Please tell me this is Fax (love Fax, only pairing I can stand actually, well and sometimes Nazzy, but only because my sister wrote a Nazzy fic and I had to love it, cause she's my sis. Anyway, rable over. I have decided that I love both your stories and therefor you are stuck with me till the end of eternity. Or at least until I get bored! -giggles- Yeah, I'm hyper... Anyway, cool fic! Hurry up and post I'm dying to review again!
marshmallowsrock12 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DESTROY MOST OF HUMANITY IN MY ATTEMPT TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!
Flufferbunny37 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
ok good! me likey with the cliffies as long as u update soon!
blossom993 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
can you like update like saturday or sunday, cuz i'm going to go more insane then i am now if you don't. I don't even know if thats possible.

k :)
disneydork chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
update!
Krrimarte chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
lol.

yup, sound like a kid of max alright.
shortval27 chapter 3 . 10/10/2007