Reviews for Cold Comfort
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This really was perfect. You capture both characters insecurities without making them crybabies, which seems to be a challenge for most writers. It was nice in the first fic, and this sequel to have the kids stepping up to theplate and taking some of the load, and you do a great job making Giles protective withoutmaking him over protective. And I loved the trust he has in Xander even when Xander doesn't have that trust in himself. Thanks for sharing!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is sweet. The Xander/Giles friendship is one of the few relationships that the later seasons didn't butcher, and this scene feels like it could have occurred on the show. Thank you for sharing!
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
You're going to turn me to Giles-fangirling. Being able to see him in a position other than that of the semi-stuffy, librarian Watcher, as a person, brings more depth to him, and you portray him marvelously. Xander's perspective in it and when he confronts Giles is very touching. Keep it up!
JelliOs chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
OMG such a great story with no review? WTH?

Anyways, like I said, this story is great. I can see this happening. The group would be missing something without any of the core 4 (even though i have a very harsh dislike for Buffy, I say this).

Anyways, keep up the fanfiction writing, you are wonderful at it.

Jellie