Reviews for Kept Secret
violetpooka chapter 6 . 7/12
yeah-loved this one even more the second (third?) time i read it...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Yay! Another great read!
jj chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
very nice I like this story
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
i love kakairu
Go Go Bear chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Darn it, I'm typing this on my phone & accidentally hit submit. Anyway, you often write loose when you mean lose. Also, Godaime does not have an "n" (you keep writing Gondaime which is incorrect). One last repeat mistake: you always write "later" instead of "latter." So yeah, the plots are fun but those things over & over were starting to get to me hahaha.
Go Go Bear chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Hmm... I've read a few of your Naruto fics now & this one is shaping up to be fun like the others. However, you have a few repeated mistakes in every fic that are driving me a bit mad lol.

"Lose" only has one "o" (since "loose" means "to be slack"
Angel of Light chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Love it. _ poor kakashi and his dream. But it worked out nicely
BlackWolf202 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Maaa, I loved it! ;D
BlackWolf202 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Sexy classroom scene! *faintly* Woo... *promptly dies of blood loss*
BlackWolf202 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
*steals chapter and runs into cave* precious preEecious! its mine all mine! nyahahahahaha!
BlackWolf202 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Woohoo! He got the pipe! Lolz As usual i LOVED it!
BlackWolf202 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This. Is gonna be good! *evil smirk*
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
! I knew it! ;3
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
looove it.
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
I have fallen absolutely in love with your writings in the naruto verse! In fact

You should gongeTulate yourself for convincing me that iruka Kakashi pair best pair in naruto.

I could not help but notice a call for requests... Could you do something like iruka being injured and Kakashi finding him and the angst that insues?

I liked the Kakashi reaction in the story Broken when he was looking at Iruka's injuries.

Anyhow keep writing I am starving for moahr!

Vielen Dank mein Freund. Screibt mehr! Sie ist sehr gut!