Reviews for New Lives R: The Movie
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
very good

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Shawis Relzair chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
“For the last time… we’ll tell you later…” said Sausage.

hehe kinda a humorous typo
Fallen Angel Alice chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
Ah...an exciting conclusion to an exciting story. Wonderful work Iveli-san!
Ancient Death chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
Yo...it's still good and funny! ...That's all I can think of say to you...*laughs*
Angel of Courage chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Aww...Setsuna and Kakashi got back together! It's great that Usagi chose to remember everything. I loved the part where the guys got back at Beldum. Keep up the good work!
Hikari Ino chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
cool
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Nice way to end a great story! Don't gforget what you promised me you would do Emma. Anyway great way to end a great story!

Fallen Angel Alice chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Awesomeness! I loved the part where Tia got a manic look and was strangling the wood creature...hehe...but the main reason I love this series is the spirit you put into it. Just like the original Sailor Moon series, New Lives is funny, romantic, touching, and full of timeless memories that you'll want to read again and again. Keep up the good work.
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Good work on this update! I like it. Keep up the great work. I hope to have Episode 39 up by tomorrow sometime. I may get it done tonight. Keep up the graeat work!

Angel of Courage chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
I loved this chapter! I can't believe it's almost over. I hope Usagi will remember, but doesn't tell her friends in her time. Keep up the good work!
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
Nice update Emma! Keep up the great work!

Ancient Death chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
That name Chet...where have I heard that before?
Hikari Ino chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
cool
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Good work on this update! Keep up the great work!

AshK1980 chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Good work on this update! Keep it up!