Reviews for If Only: A Highly Exaggerated Sequel
Taeniaea chapter 51 . 6/26/2014
cool story
Cloudrules11 chapter 51 . 1/27/2012
This was a very great chapter! I loved the fight scenes between Dag /Nick and Hiro/Aex.

Seems like the story is gonna move on today, hopefully it won't take long for the next one...:p

CR11
kratos's appreintice chapter 51 . 1/19/2012
I was so lost this hapter. My anime/game knowledge is severely lacking. But it was still an update! WOOt! *skulks off towards her mountain of homework* meh -_-
Cloudrules11 chapter 50 . 9/21/2011
Seeing this has made my life. Haha. Good to see Terran and Eria come "save the day", and excited to see what you do with the fight between Hiro and Aex. Plus you got us pretty much down...exactly how we would handle , a great update, and I cannot WAIT to read moreeeee. Also, I hope everything is going well!

ShimmerMist chapter 49 . 6/5/2011
*blink-blink*

Yush. Pure yush. Well, with some win mixed in.

Fish, you wins a free internet for updating this :3
I.K.A. Valian chapter 49 . 5/30/2011
Hey, great chapter here. Seems like you've started setting up and moving pieces on the chess board for the final showdown. If Dilex is as evil as he is, it's no doubt going to be a doozy. Hopefully, *fingers crossed* not everyone dies in the effort. I suppose only time will tell on that front.

I find it amusing that you could probably teach that history class, despite Quistis having lived through it, hehe.

Lookin forward to more when you get the time, :). Good luck with your internship and classes too.

kratos's appreintice chapter 49 . 5/30/2011
So they're teaching the earth people history? With a war going on, wouldn't fighting be more useful? I really need to watch more anime (I got Bleach now though!) so I can know what's going on. *Even though she knows Garden was attacked, her imagination is rampant with the thought of the explosionbeing her doing and having been aimed at Zelos*
I.K.A. Valian chapter 48 . 12/20/2010
Nice chapter. I kind of feel sorry for Tia, since she's getting weaker and weaker. She's so used to being able to do something to help that being helpless has got to be, if not annoying at best, devastating. On the bright side, she still has Kratos there. And now the kids have been found, unless they were teleported again... wouldn't surprise me if those silly Keepers did that.

I don't know if you've heard of it, but I think that the Persona series would work well in this kind of story too.

Anywho, can hardly wait for the next chapter, but I wish you luck in everything else you're doing.

kratos's appreintice chapter 48 . 12/20/2010
Finally, you put in an anime I know (as in Bleach) But I'm not done with it, so no spoilers missy! lol

And you had to update this morning, didn't you? I'm supposed to be finishing Lord of the Flies (which I should have had finished two weeks ago)

Anyway, this chapter confused the crap out of me due to my lack of experience of video games and anime T_T
I.K.A. Valian chapter 47 . 8/25/2010
Ooh, an update. And I get to use some magic! Then Kamina showed up and the whole thing became one big badass dallop of awesome manliness. Hehehe, nice. I didn't even think of incorporating Gurren Lagaan... Shame on me.

Mmmm... swords are next on the training list, I hope... Swords...

kratos's appreintice chapter 47 . 8/25/2010
WOOT! FIRE POWER! BOO FREAKING YEA! FEAR ME! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough* um, anyways... i need to play more freaking video games. i barely know who anyone is, and the ones i do, i just know by name. i somewhat understand materia, but i'm clueless with garden and SeeD. oh, and don't kill of tia. just like, make the cause of it all an ingrown toenail or something...
kratos's appreintice chapter 46 . 5/4/2010
so the kids are in bleach now? o.o cool. eria should treat kon like an adorable little plushie if you ask me.

and finally! i've been waiting for this! so, who gets to beat the shit out of who first?
I.K.A. Valian chapter 46 . 5/4/2010
I... like it. It's short, sweet, pulls everyone up to the present, and pretty much sets the stage for whatever is going to come next.

I do agree that teaching us kids from earth is the right idea. That said I've got an idea for you and me which might not fit into Tia's game plan, (not that it's a bad thing).

I'll email it to ya (if my finals this week don't make me forget. Remind me if I haven't said anything for a while or something, lol).

kratos's appreintice chapter 44 . 9/6/2009
yeppers, short, but still a bit of info. so, bleach, eh? *ish not even through the first season*
kratos's appreintice chapter 43 . 6/24/2009
first off, what i have to say for david is baka kuso atama (i believe i spelled that right) and another, i did know what that meant, and only my friends can call me a bitch.

err... anyways... i had no clue what any of those songs were. i know voices and baracuda, thats about it. and cant they find any way to save tia? and void, again? man, hes a pain in the ass, osnt he?