Reviews for The Search for the Smashers
Negative-Gingerbread chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Malcolm: Wow o0 That intro was...long...

That was kewl :) Congratulations and Jubilations for passing you're 100 story mark XD

XNevisX
SuicuneTheL33TPoke chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow... that was the single longest story I read on this entire site alone. You must really credit, uh, well... yourself for doing such a phenominal job! And with the details and the characters' development seeable in the story...I can't help but smile. And the author notes is definitely overboard the usual author notes you provide for your stories, because author notes aren't suppose to be the main part of the fanfic. It's just to alert people. And speaking of which...erm...just lay off the author notes a bit and stick to writin', mmkay? Cheers.
Gonzales512 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Whoa, that's a lot of words. This story is like, one of the best stories I've ever read. I also can't believe you've finally reached the big 1-0-0. The author's notes in the beginning of the stories made me laugh so it was a great way to start the story, even though you killed like... 1,205 words,

"a very pathetic attempt at increasing the word count and stalling your time before the fanfic could finally roll on, a-"

Awesome. To tell you the truth, I'm not done reading the story since it's so long for a oneshot! The story is IMPRESSIVE! I would like to crongratulate you on your success in publishing your 100th story. I wanted to congratulate you personally but I tried sending you a message and the site says that you've disabled private messaging. Okay, now I need to wrap it up. This review is getting too long. So great story. Not finished reading it however. But good so far. So congrats to you and keep writing more ;) See ya later and good night!

(Man, this is a big story and I'm barely the second reviewer. Must be pretty early.)
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Man... MAN! That was so long and epic... glad I managed to turn on my computer to see this gigantic fanfic. In fact, this is bigger than that other fanfic who was a few words shorter than this, but...I can't remember it. :/ Oh well, I otta say, this was mighty impressive, ESPECIALLY for your 1-0-0th fic. It makes me smile to see that you managed to reach this milestone before anyone else in the Super Smash Brothers section. I just hope that you can start writing your other fics now that you have this completed. Well, I guess that they'll be a sequel to this, seeing how you left off with Yoshi, Peppy, and Bowser going off to find the Smashers. But what about Dr. Hoshi, the other Smashes, and the evil shadowy figures that plot to stop the heroes? I can't say how, but I will say this: I hope the sequel will be before New Year's Day of Next Year! ;) Thanks for giving me and awesome reading experience, Yoshzilla-Rhedosaurus! Good night!

PS: The long author notes made me crack a chuckle too, and a good one, seeing that the actual fanfic itself was (thankfully) a lot longer. :D

Yoshiguru