Reviews for Returning Memories
Okay... so this Shizuka is pretty much like Itachi in canon and honestly I do not like this so-called altruistic love. Lying is not a good way of protection.
XCX chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
I rlly loved it . it's awesome , gud job.
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 23 . 3/24/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY!
Maniac04112013 chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
Its so depressing but I cant help reading it!
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 23 . 3/28/2011
OMG I actualy cried with the returning uchihas and returning memories they were awesome
XBadxSassX chapter 23 . 1/18/2011
I stayed up till 1 in the morning to read this. I wake up in like 4 hours. But it is soooo worth it!

I love it :)
xprezurself chapter 17 . 10/24/2010
I really love the whole story. I gave a review in this particular chapter because it is my favorite because of this line: "Because even though I can find a million reasons why we shouldn't be together, I can't help but love you."

That is the most romantic line I've ever heard. Great job! You're one of the authors that here that really made me read their work.

The whole story for me including the first one that came before this, is perfect. You have the perfect plot of the story, it's like the complete picture of the whole story is in your mind. The only thing I find is, no offense but there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes. But overall this is probably one of the fanfics that I will surely remember. Every chapter would make you want to keep on reading and be really hooked with the story. Keep up the good work! :D
WarriorQueen124 chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
I loved your freaking story..IT WAS AMAZING!God dammit, I want this to be REAL!Keep writing..
WarriorQueen124 chapter 20 . 8/6/2010
Damn..This chapter is awesome..I really liked the part where Sakura says Sasuke is an asswhole..-.-..Can't wait to read the next chapter..
Felons chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
YESYESYESYESYES! PLEASE! A SEQUEL!

If you don't remember me, I'm the fangirl who sent you that mushy message about how Returning Uchihas was my first fanfiction and that inspired myself to start writing. So a sequel would be awesome! I'll look forward to it if you decide on going through with this (awesome) idea. It sure would bring back memories from a couple of years ago when I had to wait until no one was home to read Returning Uchihas. Man, loved that fic *O*. I practically cried on the last chapter when they didn't get together D; lol. OK, I'll stop going on and on. I just hope you go through with this.
pinay-of-series chapter 24 . 6/11/2010
Im sorry i missed all the updates for this story! OMG! i was like waiting for so many mothes and never expected it after a few mothes so i kinda stopped, but yeah! LOVED IT! even tho in truth Itachi is the kind one... if u ever read the manga, u'll understand... i really loved the story! ARIGATO FOR THE STORY! THANK YOU! GRACIAS! GRAZI! N ALL THE OTHER WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU! SALAMAT!
ILoveSxS chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
LOVE IT!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 24 . 1/27/2010
Hi! I read 'Returning Uchihas' and now tis one, oh and they were hell awesome, but there were a few things I disliked.

1. Sasuke is an idiot. He wouldn't believe the lie about Naruto's attacked.

2. He isn't a perv.

3. He's a genius. Sasuke: A genius? That's nothing compare to me. Me: Sasuke... SHUT THE FUCK UP. But it's true. Sasuke: Told ya so.

4. It was too awesome. I think there's a rule against being to awesome. I'll check it up later.

And here are the thing I loved.

1. It was heck awesome.

2. So funny.

3. So dramatic.

4. Naruto so funny. Uchiha Naruto.

5. Kakashi and Shizuka? Pf... hahaha

6. I love it.

7. ...

If I don't end it now, it will take forever to finish. Well, it was pretty (to) awesome, you awesome me with your awesomeness. It was pretty cute, and I love SasuSaku. But there were times I get frustrated because of Shizuka that I closed the page. But the rest was HELLA awesome, like you!

Your fiic is one of my faves fics and you one of my fave authors.

Short review cause I gotta go. My Okaa-san needs the computer, and my Otou-san is calling me, while I'm going to watch RosarioVampire with my nii-sans and guess what! My nee-chan is coming on March!

xoxoxo

-Moi.
AnimeFan842 chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
I think you should make another story! I loved Shizuka and I want MORE! sry hehe!(sweatdrop) She was a very good character and when she made hell out of sasuke's life(in the first story) it made my day!
GetNotAllThatCreative chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
I think you should make a sequal. I think you should also make a story about Sasuke and Sakura's baby.