Reviews for Lifeless
Amber SanGiovanni chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is a fantastic story. Today I decided I wanted some good old fanfic, not the crazy AU stuff that pops up now since the show is well ended, so I'm going from the back to front of the archived stories, and this was so well written. I hope to find the sequel :)
shit bruh chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
asdfghjkl I'm so angry at Wilson! Fuuuuuuu- This was all to sad. Oh and haha his initials! xD Jew. I love that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wilson goddamnit
HousesHead13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Amazing fic! I would Love to read a sequel! And the JEW thing is great!
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I cried I love it
shinigami02master chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
so sad poor house
Nanashi-Angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Even though it made me sad, I loved this story. I really hope you decide to one day write a sequel.
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was well-written enough for me to find it tragic, which is impressive because I don't think it's very credible. It was beautiful, the way House's team supported him through his grief. However, I don't think Wilson would ever, ever, EVER do that to House. I'm not saying it would be impossible for him to fall in love with another woman while in a relationship with his best friend, I'm just saying that no matter how in love, Wilson would NEVER be so inconsiderate. He's been friends with House for far too long, and the way you wrote it, he simply dumped House for a beautiful woman without a second thought (a heartless action done without malice doesn't make it any less cruel). And Wilson is one of the most open-minded, caring, and compassionate people in the show. He wouldn't abandon a (thriving) relationship with House just because he's afraid of some name-calling. He's lived with the nickname Dr. Panty-peeler for years, hasn't he?

Don't get me wrong; I think you're an excellent writer with a flare for emotional angst. I just think the entire foundation of the story was misplaced.
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
If you plan on doing that sequel, I'm looking forward to it. I want to see what the team and Cuddy do to Wilson, I'm always in the mood for a good bit of schadenfreude.
Dark Irony chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh, please write some sort of conclusion. This was masterfully done. There is just the right amount of hollowness in the shell of the House that you wrote that really highlights his humanity, and makes it all the more tragic that he believes so little of himself that Wilson is more important. And yes, the fact that Wilson's initials are JEW is awesome. Keep up the good work.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
wow wilsons a bastered
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Fantastic story. You put a tear in my eye. I wish it were longer. I hope your write the sequel soon.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Dude. I'd always wondered what Wilson's middle name was! Does House's middle name start with an A, as in "G.A.H."?
passionfornight chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was a very good fic. I enjoyed reading it a lot. The showing of strength with House's team defending him is very good. I do feel that the ending could be better. A follow up, or another chapter, would help wrap it up. The sequel idea is very good. It would be nice to see how House would deal with Wilson living with him again and what his team will do now. It feels unfinished, but otherwise is very good.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Sad... depressing... ultimately excellent.