Reviews for Good Enough
medafan 53 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
you definitely should make a sequel. either where they try to get the old Danny back or they mount an assault against him. for the former you could use Dani. Danny's over protectiveness of her could bring him round.
Ulimo chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow, I did not expect that ending. I know that it has been a little over four years since you had written this but, a sequel would be great! Not sure if you got one or not, I'll have to check. But if you don't, you should write one!¡!¡!¡

Jay chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I think your reasoning was perfectly logical! It actually reminded me a whole lot of MegaMind from when he said, "If being bad was all I was good at, then I would be the baddest boy of them all!"

I like this fic a lot. c: I can't accept angsty phanfictions, because they usually contradict the show, but they can make a great read. C:

I don't have much to say, so I'll just go with: Great work! You wrote Danny's thought process out well. There are lots of ways you could go with this fic, (e.g. "But I'll never become Dan, I'm not evil!" "I should just give up.") But making him want revenge on his family and friends is a good ending. c:

For a spontaneous fic, it's well done. -

Good luck deciphering this review!
Jiyle chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
He's snapped. Of course, I would too if put under that kind of pressure...
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Haha, awesome. Wish I could read more about this AU! 3 Thanks for writing!
AN chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow. This story is amazing. Normally i am not extremely fond of evil Danny fics, but this one is so cleverly written that I can't help squealing. I love reading well-written fics, and this one is definitely well written. Ideas are clearly demonstrated and thoughts are written in such a way that I would not be surprised if the same thoughts were in the original story/canon. This is so believable, and that is the best part. Also, I can see this happening quite easily. It is not hard for me to imagine the scene through my own eyes.

All in all, your story is wonderfully amazingly spectacularly magnificent. Write more stories.
Arihx chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
YES! Finally someone makes a go-evil fic that makes sense! And is well written! I'm in awe!

No, seriously. :P
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
it was really good and at the same time sad, i LOVE the ending and i know what you mean about Danny being evil. I also missed danny phantom
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
i know. it was good and at the same time sad.
Moonstar5569 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
WOW. Just... wow.

Poor Danny. Sam doesn't like him. Oh well.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Can you say WOW! That was so detailed and descriptive, and I want to huggle you for it. Somehow or another, I could actually see this happening, and thinking about how that could happen is really hard for me to do in fan fiction, except when, of course, we are writing it. I'm happy to say that this is the coolest Danny-turning-evil fic I have ever seen. Kudos to you for writing such brilliant artestry!

unposh brit chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Nice story, good to see that your giving a decent explanation of why he's gone bad.

Have any plans on how long this is?
yellowhearts chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hmm... It's kinda drabble-ish, but I'm interested. Continue to write. :)
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
And he lived happily ever after.

On a lighter note, wow. You thought this out really well. Everything sort of fits and makes sense. Sam only liked him because...Jazz doesnt like him because...Tucker left him because he's stupid.

Its so heartwarming and nice to see a solid ending. He turns evil. Period. Call me crazy, but I think I like this story a lot for a whole lot of unknown reasons. Just the thought of someone turning evil makes me smile and nod to myself in content.
Dhaem17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Good Lord! Make a sequel!