Reviews for Devious
PadmeAnakin05 chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Please do a sequel! I really want to know what happens! If your going to have Wyatt stay evil or turn good and come for his family! Please please please please please do a sequel! I'll follow u through the whole story! I'll even review for each one! You are really really really good and I hope u do do a sequel! Take care! :D

~dimitrisgirl96 (known as Emily) :D
xos chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
"Piper, what happened?"

"Heal now, ask later."

I LOVE IT! I can hear her saying that.

Again, nice spell!
xos chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
that spell did not suck! it sounds super legit!
crazylove4MCR chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I really like this so far, I hope that you'll update it again soon!
PreviouslyDead chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
its a better spell then some of the ones iv read before! i think you did ok with it
yumi2482 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
*Sigh* I'm only reviewing because you asked so nicely. *smile* seriously though, very nicely done! How many fics have you written? This seems like its coming from a pro! Very nicely done, and I look forward to more stories from you!
Alyssa chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
Hi there! Sorry for not reviewing before. I think your story is great. I can see the characters come to life when you write. I do hope you will write a sequel, because at some points I feel Im hanging midair so to speak. You know I cant see the sisters and Leo let Chris get away with not talking about what his life in the future and with Wyatt was like, and I do think Wyatt will try something to come after Chris again. Maybe not even in a physical "here I am and you come with me" way, but maybe through his dreams or premonitions or...

So I hope you will write more and I will do my best to get off my lazy ass and honour the efforts you and other writers have made more.
criminally charmed chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
oh, that was great. I loved the Morris' reaction to Autumn and their granddaughter. good job.
criminally charmed chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
who actually looked down into Melinda's eyes? confused. oh, yeah, let's tell Darryl... it'll be emotional and mildly psychotic.
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
ah, trouble on the horizon - and you are welcome by the way. Oh, and how dumb does Leo think Chris is? OK, he knows but... I couldn't forgive that easy...

blade77706555 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
love the chapter

hmm looks like you did get yourself in a pickle here.

You should proabably get future Leo involved, if he's not dead already, maybe he could take care of Autumn and the baby until Chris fixes the future
criminally charmed chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
Autumn and Melinda should come back with Chris and the sisters. But that was a good rescue. Talk about just in the neck - I mean nick - of time.
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
yikes! ok, so you were right, he wasn't rescued. gosh, how did you know? just kidding! great update, need more...