Reviews for Touch
Stacye White chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Love this! Please write more!
liysyl chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Awesome thanks for sharing your story.
Colleen S chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
Such a sad story but Jane was meant for greater things!
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Awww love it
U should continue it
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
touching, absolutely wonderful. This scene was just so full of hope, and passion. Hearbreaking story, like.)
Tine chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was very sweet but I would have wished you had not stopped there. ;) An update would be much appreciated.
extyna chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow..what a wonderful update soon :)
Orioncat chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very nice story...:) I have just seen the movie and I too am disturbed that there are so few stories for it. Very good. Thanks.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
isn't that almost the same as the movie? oh well. still love it:]
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
OMG! That was one of the most romantic things I have ever read! Great job!
Kae Martyndale chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wow. This is amazing.
karaleefan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I loved it. The writing was great and the character were written well. I too am looking for more BJ fanfiction after watching the movie (I LOVED IT!). Hope you write more!
jaded chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Ah, that is so ridiculously wonderful to read :D The moment where those two finally admitted their feelings to each other was fantastic, and I think you pulled off the written portion of the scene very well. It's really too bad that the two of them didn't get their happy ending, but you're writing really gives me new hope, haha :)
Helloeze chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is so steamy. I love it. I swear I've read this before only it was written under a different name, an alias, perhaps? Please do more!
Valia-Elf chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww, that was so cute. Its great to finally find a Becoming Jane fic, and I'm glad I found this one!

Really fluffy, well written, its great!