Reviews for Nothing's Impossible
Calliecatt93 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
Hey it's been a while since I last reviewed so here's my review. The Siren's beat, Shawn's good now, and the boys are friends again. I'm not sure if the story's over but I really liked it, Shawn's a cool character and the origin was awesome. Well I've posted my Impossible fic so I better get back to working on chapter two, hope to see another Impossible fic if you have anymore in mind. See ya!
Calliecatt93 chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
About time you updated, I was worried. To tell the truth even though he Impossibles didn't last long, I can't see them get mad at each other so easily. Then again like I said the show only lasted 36 episodes so it could've happend. Well see ya soon!
Calliecatt93 chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
Hi, as a big Impossible fanatic (I'm 14 but I'm still addicted) I wuld like to sAy, YOU ARE AWEASOME! Your origin story rocks and I'm liking ShawnxMulti. I've read this on your website to but I like this one more. Well I'm planning my own Impossible fic which hopefully will come up soon so see ya!
Hitamukiissekiwa chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
Impossibles fanfiction~! *GLOMPSTODEATH* ...and NO REVIEWS, BWAA?

This is REALLY well written. It seems to have a few threads more serious than the original cartoon, but the aura is there, man. I can picture the whole thing and hear every last voice. 'Specially in Ch. 6. The origin story is fantastically clever, too. Great job, great job!