Reviews for Welcome Home?
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*roflmao* Awesome! This is a rib-tickling do if ever I read one!
CH316 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wonderful story. You really hit the button with the 'Ranma goes off/is banished and comes back SPR then beats every OOC (or what they think is their characterization) up/kills them to show how much 'pure awesome' he now wields.' Not to say other characters don't do the same thing, but Ranma, as the main character, often is the focus of this brand of bad, overdone plot line. Sad thing is I actually remember reading fic where most of that happened.

Hope to see another update soon. Keep up the good work.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
What the FRAK? Seeing Ranma blown away by a Kaio-Ken...REALLY MADE MY DAY! A perfect parody of a genre that is way overused and is usually badly done. The only good one I can think of is "No Need for Destiny" by Innortal.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I just love your sense of humor, this is as good as one of your famous "rantings".

(When I started to read I was sure he was going to attack the Amazons and Happosai as well)

keep it up
Hinatafanboy chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
A perfectly done spoof of many horrible fanfictions out their. Almost as good as the Mary-Sue Alphabet. Needless to say I liked it alot.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
While I absolutely love Ranma crossovers, the "Ranma comes back from dimension traveling that's never shown and is now the superest of them all" plotline usually bugs the crap outta me, so this was a lot of fun.
pspinler chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
About darn time someone parodied the whole super powered dimension traveling Ranma schtick. And very well done, too!

I had a really good laugh. Thanks!

- Pat
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
*falls over laughing and nearly suffers from a concussion and asphyxiation*

MAN, that was great! I don't suppose I can convince you to most another one detailing the boys banding together to find out who did all those things to them, where everyone but Ranma is being reasonable, and he's pushing them all, giving Gai-type speaches about revenge?

Although... Mousse as Sailor Mars? Granted, he has the hair for it, but... wouldn't being a Sailor Starlight be more embarrassing?

Also, permission to adopt the "Kuno as Kenshin" for my own fic? It sounds like the kind of crack I would write...

Anyway, cheers! May there be more God!Ranma parody fics out there! May more Ranma writers (such as the one writing the one Ranma and Ryouga vaguely hinted about, if I'm reading you right) be as intelligent, reasonable, canonical, and pretty much as great as you, although that seems unlikely to happen. Long may you write!
JoshuaRichardson chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very funny, I love the way you poke fun at the many Ranma crossovers.

... Was Mouse a Sailor Scout?
claymade chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Absolutely. Freaking. Hilarious.

A beautiful send-up of fic cliches, with so much comic goodness that I had to stop reading a couple times just to double over and laugh my head off So many priceless moments, so well executed. Wonderfully done.
Guarded Sentinel chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Pure. Fricken. Genius. You win the Internet. This parody completely plays on the Ranma-goes-to-other-world-and-becomes-a-god fics out there. Why can I suddenly see Akane screaching out, "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR... SHOOP DA WHOOP!"?
Nth chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Okay, what have you been smoking, and why haven't you shared?

heh.
Geoduck chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
*giggles furiously*

Nice parody of the whole "Ranma's back and he's PISSED" genre of fanfiction.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was a Henshin pen that Mousse was holding, wasn't it?

You're pulling a Mark Twain, aren't you? *snicker*
the unnamable chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
wow just wow that was great lol
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »