Reviews for Legend!
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ok, I thought that there was only one good fic of LoZ and ToS, good to have been proved wrong.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
Rrgh! I hope that Baron Baker get's torn to pieces!
Komada chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
I love your story, please keep up the awesome work.
kratos's appreintice chapter 25 . 11/1/2008
aw... poor linkie 'takes linkie to find good caring adoptive parents* dont give up now link, youve come so far. nothing good ever comes from giving up. for once, im rooting for dark link. beat some sense into him DL! whom i hate fighting cause you wont stop jumping on my sword ten striking me while i cant move! who am i kidding, i love that fight. may be a bit annoying, but i love it! oh yeah, more kratos badassness*stabs kvar* *stabs him many more times for good measure* is the mask a zora mask now or something? cool, navis not the annoying little fairy we all love from OoT. shes a cool gaurdian. go burn in hell kvar! and leave lloydie and krattie alone! *throws kvar in hell*
kratos's appreintice chapter 24 . 11/1/2008
k, first off. *kills barker* gah, stupid trinrova... wait, youre yet another boss my grandma has me beat for her! and any boss that has eyes in hands that you have to shoot, i hate you too. sorry, random rant. aw krattie, be nice to lloydie. just kill him sheena. the world will that you for making the world a better place by killing zelos.

“Your mouth hurts,” Kratos said quietly, “my ears.” Zelos quickly shut up woot, go badassness. wow, lloydies pretty smart. cool, the eagle is good. whats a giant eagle even doing in sylvarant though?
kratos's appreintice chapter 23 . 11/1/2008
*kills kvar again* . .dead! and the mask is really strange. i like it! *shoves a grenade down kvars throat* theave them alone!poor link, with the knuckle and all. i always hated fighting those. and why couldnt the jids leave linkie alone? *gives link a pie*
kratos's appreintice chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
woot, go zelda. your time to be badass.
kratos's appreintice chapter 21 . 10/29/2008
aww... fluff! i fluff. you should try writing a father son fluff fic sometime. kratos is so bad ass, just sittin there and killin them like its noones business. yay, lloyds up and back to normal! though, im kinda expecting some negative side effects... and again, go zelda, burn in hell zelos.
kratos's appreintice chapter 20 . 10/29/2008
omg, the return of navi and explosives! both a legend of zelda majoras mask reference. well, navis an orcirina of time original and the mask is from the sequal majoras mask, but you get my point.
kratos's appreintice chapter 19 . 10/29/2008
lol, i liked that begining part. it was annoying to read past all the dot dot dots on my mp3 though.*coughmithosisgayuncough* man, i should really get that checked out. woot, go zelda. you can burn in hell zelos. die all you dirty desian bastards. the poor lil hylains, now they have more to worry about. “What the hell does a security breach in the kitchen have to do with a chicken on the roof?” lol, i love that. “Lieutenant, are you telling me that you ran up seven flights of stairs, from the hanger to here?”

“Yes, sir,” the Lieutenant nodded vigorously. “I mean, I did rest for a few seconds half way up here, but more or less, yes.”

“I think after all this is settled, you’re due for a promotion,”

lol, that was good. oh, and i noticed a chappie ahead called the death of looyd irving. i dont want you to tell me whats happened, but hat best be a 'death of lloyd irving, birth of lloyd aurion' thing, or im gonna have to hurt someone. maybe a brown author, with dark hair, whom lives north of me and i think is now shorter than me. im not mentioning any names, but yeah.
kratos's appreintice chapter 18 . 10/27/2008
die kvar you bastard! *kills kvar yet again* how dare you do that to lloydie in front of krattie! and raine, keep your nose where it belongs. rawlins... hes been here before, hasnt he? i hated those twins! i always had trouble shooting them. ubella right, gerudo are better if they brought horses to hyrule. and since i forgot to say this last chappie, i HATE crossing that god forsaken desert
kratos's appreintice chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
die kvar! *kills again* you cant do that to lloydie! seems like a lot of work, gethering the coucil. poor rutina, fish outta water. technology will forever betray you. and i knew the baron dude was evil
kratos's appreintice chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
well, ubella and colette arent getting sprung now. and isnt tetra zelda herself, in pirate form, from the wind waker? and damn kvar,*kills kvar, stabbing and watching as his blood goes everywhere. you cant steal lloydie like that! er... and link, yah, him too. and the last chappie, dont get me wrong, i likeyed the violence
kratos's appreintice chapter 15 . 10/26/2008
ive got to get some of those mana cards. where do i get them? why didnt they just eat the dyno, i mean, rock candy! and i love that little shadow gaurdian thing, its hilarious. and its about time they met up. lol, face to chest. i love that, lol. and i never realized that i hated kvar so much till last night when i accidentally hurtmyself at the mention of his name. (havent cut my fingernails in a while) ...
kratos's appreintice chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
i always loved the accesories that allowed you to lift/break big/strong stuff. and i love kratos' badassness. oh are you sadistic by any chance?