Reviews for That Redhead with the Mascara
UchihaJIS chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
such a great story to be on adoption. I really hope you would change your mind and continue with this story cuz it's awesome!

great plot, love the characters...
KylaJanelle chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
hahahahahahahahahaha this fic is fucking hilarious. dude im like in love with your writing. please update.\

[The guy was fuckin’ BLUE! What the fuck?]

hahaha

soon to be loyal reader

vampfreak
GaaraFanGirl chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
love this fic,

update soon please!
blak-flame chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
"the guy was fuckin' BLUE!"

rofl, yes sasuke, why yes he is. good job! oh, that was good. i loved this chapter...so...-poke poke- -jab- you wanna update...soon? you know you want to...for me? ...por favor? good story tho! n.n
blak-flame chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
n.n holy s* ! XD nyahaha! i need more! reeally good job, no joke! i love this, haha, unfortunately i have to wait to read the next chapter, but good job, and i demand you to update! ...please? (even though i havent finished wat u have written haha)
anna chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
this is funny i like the way you have intertwined high school problems with the naruto world

keep up the good work!
MasterTabby chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
I like this fic! SasukexGaara is so cute!

Update Soon!
Windup Dollie chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Its really good!

MUST HAVE MOAR! update soon?
cherryvampire3 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Liked to story can't wait to see what happens next. Cherry.
Laurana chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Rather refreshing and highly enjoyable. I cannot wait until more!
SasuneUchiha chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
lol, Sasuke(haha) is going to be having some problems with Sai...hahahaha, poor Sasuke. I feel a bit sorry for him. The boy he likes, his friend, is now being hit on by Sai, someone almost like himself, and the night before Gaara was making out with Naruto, how sad. I would have beat Naruto AND Sai up! Touch the boy of my dreams and DIE!*glares of dom* lol, please update again soon! It was so much fun, loved all of it!I really cant wait to see how things progress from here on

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
That last line cracked me up! One thing I would suggest is that instead of adding extra S's and stuff to Orochimaru's words, just say that he sounds like a snake, makes things easier to read. Other then that, great job _
Calamity Clam chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
lol, it's good. Why are you taking so long to update? DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS COMPUTOR OVER! lol, long day...long day...
demonic blood shed666 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
update please
Calamity Clam chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
It's a good sotry, but I dont' think Gaara is that open...even with that much alchohal in his system; I don't think so, anyway.

BUT IT'S GOOD! You need to write more! I'm not quite so used to SasuGaa, but it seems rather interesting...

It's probably one of those pairings that nothing really happens unless you tweek a character because neither of them are very open, so I under stand Gaara's strangeness!

WRITE!