Reviews for Cities of the Future
AshMountian216 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Please please update! I really want to know what happens next!
icanhascamaro chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Amazing story! Maggie's reaction to her reflection was startling. At first, I thought she had seen a dead body. Adding to my favorites.
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
are you updating?
Shirox chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
OMG i hope you did't abandon this story! ;_; Please update!
April Raven Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I have loved this story since I read it over at Transfic. It pulled me in immediately, and I have been checking on it regularly over there to see if it had been updated. Glad to find you here at FF where I can fave and get alerts as well. I hope you are able to update this at some point. It's a terrific beginning and I'm completely hooked!
slmon chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Please carry on writing. This is fantastic stuff and I am firmly hooked!
quicksilver2402004 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
This story is really awesome! I hope you add the next chapter!
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
\/\/007!

HE LIVES!

XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Total and utter decimation, losing what little actual hope one had left...

War will do that to a person, especially a war that was lost and changed everything.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Perfect song for Megs:

Million Ways to be Cruel - OkGo

/watch?vbav63MWNUKg

Megs is such an ASS.

*smacks upside the head with frying pan*
Occasionally Jazz chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Argh. I want to leave a lengthy, good reply but I am just too darned tired to do it. Hm. It's already taken me 5 minutes just to write this. Anyway, this fanfiction... it's brilliant! It's detailed without being boring to read. I also like how you let us see the story from several points of view, though I do wish you'd let us see it from Megatron's view, though that might be...difficult.

Either way, I am glad that there's finally a couple of fanfics on this website I am actually interested in. Can almost not wait for more.
DapperCrapper chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Wow, I just read this from beginning to end and I have to say that was amazing.
Insane Anarchist-aka Allie chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Wow. This is almost creepy...and yet not...I can't find a word... But it's awesome, really good job. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

TMA
grlwdgrntrk chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Oh wow, this story is awsoome. I am so happy that you were brave enough to post something like this. I like the sugar coated stuff, but nothing beats a deep dark fic like this.

Great description of what Maggie is going through and how she views herself. And the scene with Ironhide and Tracks was very real. in war, decisions like that have to be made.

The scary thing about this fic is how real it coulD be, it makes you think. What if there is a more powerful alien race out there? What if they come and take over the planet? crazy.

Anyways, lovin this story and i cant wait to read more!
I play wid fir3 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Okay, listening to 'Famous Last Words' and 'Helena' goes well with this...*gives a cookie*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »