Reviews for Welcome to the Unknown
TPS1291 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I found it absolutely hilarious (plot wise, don't worry not a shot at your writing). I've been in that exact situation and I know exactly how TK felt in this, great way to relate to a story, I'm tearing laughing so hard. But writing-wise, very well written, just keep it up!
Electronic-Star chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Well THIS was the best takari fic I've ever read so farxDDD It's really easy to make fun of poor TK xD Even I'd behave like him, when I'm forced to go in a store like that (but not that extreme) and I'm a GIRLXDD Oh man, that's so funny I'm still laughing like there's no tomorrowxD You really did a great job

Star
Sheera chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Omg TK reaction was just too cute! Hahahahahaha! Thank tou do making me laugh! U should do more fanfic like this! It's really funny, hahahahahahahha
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I found this to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! Haha whenever I have to wait around with a girl while she shops in one of those kinds of stores I always get antsy and awkward as well.
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was funny lol
EX Matrix 007 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OK ithought it was interesting but the whole idea of that consecpt i hated. i love takar and i couldn't really care about Taiora/Sorato as long as they're written thing i hate is Daikari, Yakari, Ken and Kari, izzy and Kari, every -Kari unless its TK and Kari-The only one who was really ever standing a chance and the most did a good job inserting tai and sora

Don't you dare flame this review Daikari4everTakariNever!
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww poor Tk having to suffer through all that for nothing. You sure surprised me with them being together and adding that little Taiora bit was just awesome. Adding this to my faves...thanks for writing this.
Monkey Blues chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Serious LOL!
Treble-lover-not-a-fighter10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i know this may seem a little late but i hadn't known about fanfiction before so i just wanted to say THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY THAT I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING!LOL!WHEN I HAD FIRST READ THIS STORY I DID START LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY ESPECAILLY AT THE END ABOUT TAI AND SORA AND THEN THE KARI AND TK!
Surflilu246 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I know this was written awhile ago, but I had to drop a line and say how much I enjoyed it. It was hilarious, especially the ending. :)
Urahara144 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Although I do feel sorry for T.K. I gotta say that he sort of deserved after I read the ending. Honestly, I was thinking Kari was just putting him through all this for kicks or that it was for payback for something he screwed up on.

I think you captured the exact reason why guys don't want to go into these stores. Tai's little bit was funny as hell and had me cracking up but bad call on saying Sora was like Hitler, if this continued into his experience I have a feeling it would've been a million times worse than T.K.'s but on purpose. _
mimi chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
why does this store you describe sound so much like... victoria's secret? xD lol this was so cute! and hilarious! brilliant sense of humor. and LOVED the ending. Haha! poor sora. you're a brilliant writer! Haha i was just in victoria's secret the other day and i saw a guy have to go in with his sister and mom. the poor guys face... lol
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hahahahahahahahhaha xDD

This was really hilarious!

But the best part was the one with Sora and Tai xDD

ahahahaha!

Allthough I don't like Taiora and prefer Sorato, I do like Tai's funny side :D:D

I thought when he said "monarchy" that he ment he was the king alias the big boss and Sora would be below him because she's "only" a woman.

Teehee xD

But him being below HER is far more funny xD

ahahahahahahha

You rule girl ;D *thumbs up*
DareAngel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was really cute! I really liked it. :)
TakariFanatic chapter 1 . 10/27/2008