Reviews for Repossession
max chapter 5 . 1/8
what happened to hinata is she dead
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
mother night
you mentioned in an chap that you got Oblivion
references are great
random reader chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
ahem... so i just read this story and the prequel in one go because i kinda couldnt stop. amazing work here. you make the kyuubi believable and you killed sasuke. the ending is a tad to ...positive for my taste, but good anyway. thank you for writing this piece of art for us.
Amon Kashino chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Well that was a waste of time
Rhea chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
what the heck did i just read
Now chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
...that is an end that *grain of sand suddenly in my eye*...
Whoaaaaa chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Gory!Feral!Youkai!Naruto gone full Ballistic.
Noooooooooooo chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
...Inooooooooooooo!
Damnit, I had so much hopes...
Finally chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I just realized that, FINALLY, someone uses the corrosive and poisonous properties of Kyuubis chakra offensive.
Chaotic chains chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Honestly I think naruto should be in hell( never thought I'd ever say that) as he did kill all those people though kyuubi was whispering in his ear ... A boy like gaara actually... I change my mind he's good in heaven
This was a good saga and I like the depth this story has
Ibskib chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
How boring, a suicidal protagonist just isn't particularly entertaining, it was foreshadowed, but I had hoped Naruto would want Tsunade's help for something more interesting, or that it would have been part of a final revenge. The whole meeting in heaven epilogue, is awfully cliched.

Worse it doesn't even make much sense that Naruto could hide something so important from the Kyuubi considering how close their minds have become entwined, or that he would condemn the Kyuubi, his most steadfast ally to death.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
It seems a bit anticlimactic to see Ino killed like that, it feels a bit like a subplot was just dropped without reason.
Ino had a fair amount of face time, and considering the unique situation of her having been in their mind, , her sympathy towards Naruto, and her being jealous of Blonde-san. I expected there to be a buildup to something more.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Doesn't Blonde-san have a name?
Ibskib chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
ally's village? You seem to forget that Sand betrayed Konoha, Orochimaru might have impersonated the Kazekage, but they still went along with it.
I think a lot of Sand shinobi would/should be vary of joining a village they had a hand in attacking.

And eww, apparently Naruto got a taste for long pig now.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Can't see why using the word 'contact' would be worth pointing out, nor any other Naruto used when the Kyuubi commented that he sounded smarter.