Reviews for Metaphor
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I am sorry you never finished this story. You were doing really well with it, and I can see that you could have wrapped it up in another two chapterrs, as long as you didn't get too convoluted. It is good.
Rei Eien chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I don't think this story lacks plot. I think it's rather becoming of Kyoya to "learn" more about himself, especially with how he doesn't seem to realize yet the effects of Haruhi in his life. But it's all a growing process right? And for a teenager, no matter if he's wealthy or not, has to learn about friendship and love at some point. And I do hope that Kyoya and Haruhi ends up together. It's my favorite pairing and he's always (in the manga/anime) working in the background for her and for the other hosts as well.
ryp chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
i love itplease continuepleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Mahasana chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Pleaseeeeeeeee update this storyyyyyyyy if you want help with it.
Merline-Ainsworth chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
update pleaseeeeeeeeee TT,TT
bloodyhell95 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
i have a question. If you won't continue this then can i?
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
kanna of the void chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Oh my goodness! I fell for your Howl's Moving Castle Fic long ago, and I finally got to reading your other stuff. I hardly read ouran fanfiction because I don't want to be disapointed, but this is SO good! I love that you keep the characters IN character. So many people don't. I love this story AND kyouya/haruhi and I hope you continue it soon!
Zeyro chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Awersome stories both were well written and keep my attnetion I really hope you feel like finshing this story because I'm sure it'd definetely be one of the best.
Melodic Masterpiece chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Update soon, please! This is absolutely fantastic. ]]
Cole A chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
hehehe.. next please _
VampireKnight7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This story is one of the best I have read concerning the Haurhi/Kyouya pairing. I hope you will continue the story! Its awesome :)
iruka92 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
update please!
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Thank God! She has finally begin 2 chase after to his feelings...but i really do pity Kyouya though...being brought up in this environment really does make one's heart be frozen in ice...update!
Rangerette chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
I love this! I can't wait to read more! this is excellent!