Reviews for Love luhv, noun
Makingstuffup chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
gosh this is weird...

I was looking at your profile, thinking about skimming Tango Lessons and I saw- this. Que? so I think its cool that you're doing Potter, especially since its not Hermione/Draco love. Anyways:

Things I like about this story:

-its about Sirius and Remus

-the formatting. I like how each chapter is for a specific definition, but it still flows as a plot, not a series of vignettes.

-characterization of Remus

Things I don't like:

-the pacing. I can't tell if you're writing characterization drabble or a story. I'm always one for endless musings, but I think this story could do with a stronger plot. You've started down the path of the "we like eachother, but don't know it yet- just wait till we find out!" plot, but rather than a progressive story, its just a few selected scenes. Right now, its a movie trailer, but I want to see the feature film!

-omniscient perspective. Is it Remus POV or Sirius POV? First chapter I thought: "oh cool-its a Sirius explores his sexuality fic" but then that plot line was seemingly dropped as you switched to Remus POV which is equally interesting, though disjointed.

Plot Bunnies:

You claimed you weren't sure what year it should be. I vote end of third/ beginning of fourth. Why? puberty. Also wouldn't it be sickeningly sweet if Siri became Padfoot because he wuvved his Remus? Disgustingly adorable.

lol- the world is turning upside down. you writing Harry Potter fiction and me suggesting fluff.

This review is ridiculously long. Whatever.

Luhv ya. xD
Unsimply-Maddie chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Oh Please, oh Please, oh Please update soon!

I love this story already.

And I can't wait for another chapter.

You're an awesome writer.

Just so you know.

nicmirusaki2 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
loved it continue please!
Tomorrows Dust chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Update...? pretty pretty please?/?. Going through withdrawal is a serious thing (pun intended) I really liked the story, very believable and nicely written. I wanna hear more!
OpalTears chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Ha! Really funny and cute :) Love it!
LMckay chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Im a lovesck schoolgirl for this story!

Im so loving it! And pouting Sirius? my fave!

Not short, lovely, tho Id like to read about Siris perspective :D

Dont make us wait too long!

random-minions-go-forth chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
coolio that rocked please write more
May Eve chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
I just luv this whole story! I can't wait for more! I hope you continue this!
Crystal Haze chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
*giggles* This was cute! Trust Sirius to keep saying 'love'. You have to continue.
Faramirlover chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Aw. Poor Remmy. I love him so much. Please make them get together soon. Update soon?
Elves of the Moon chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
YAY! I ,ehem, love the chapter...

I hope Remus isn't all turning mad because I seem to be loving something digital o-0'

But I really do!

Thanks to Remus I now think twice whenever I use-pronounce the L-word again X-x

see you next time,

truest-of-true-loves chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
turned from a hormone riddled teenager to a lovesick schoolgirl.

that line made me smile. this was a cute chapter, i really liked it actaully. i like that it was about the defining ofwords and what they mean literally and what they mean to a person. this was good. very cute!
LadySyren chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
i really like this story. it almost makes me wish i believed in love...i know how moony feels...
ThePenaltyBox chapter 2 . 10/28/2007

That's all I can describe it as.

Please continue.

Crystal Haze chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I pushed the periwinkle button ... Lol.

This was way too cute- it's so like Sirius to be making a blanket with the house-elves for Moony - just aw aw aw! ) Loved it - continue please!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »