Reviews for Lazy Summer Sunday Afternoons
femme4jack chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm finally getting around to reading your wonderful stories in the TF fandom. I love all the little details in this about Bumblebee fascination with the things that are so different and organic about his friends. And they are right, they probably shouldn't tell Hound ;)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
i like this mostly due to the close detail you bring in with Bumblebee as it makes this one feel 'right' and brings out a kind of adorable-ness (i know thats not a word!) that wouldnt otherwise be there. Very easy reading and very easy going.
TheNightshade43 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Nice story. To me the inter-species thing wasn't that obvious. But meh. I liked this story. It showed how close the three of them are (as friends I mean). It was really inventive.
Ted chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This was a great friendship moment. It got a bit sensual in parts, with 'Bee's observations of Spike and Carly. But, overall, it was clean and touching.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I'd love to see what happened to the 'Cons. And their reactions to finding out a flash flood is coming right at them.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh, that was lovely! The easy friendshipe between those three was very endearing to read, as was Bee's fascination with the physiology and actions of his human friends. Brava! *Favorites*
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Adorable in every sense of the word.