Reviews for Between Stops
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Maybe there's still time to change her fate. If this fits into canon, it could be considered one of the reasons she moved to the past at the end.
ILycorisI chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is one of those fanfics that stay with you.

Very haunting. I love the imagery. Spot on characterization too.

The subject you address is something never talked about in the original material but it is still very /there/. And that's what fandom is all about right? Expanding on a series that is.

It helps that I'm head over heels in love with the Kagome/Kikyou relationship as well. ;)
nautigaas chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
And it won for a good reason, didn't it?

Wow, I really don't know why I hadn't read this before; it's so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was one of the best stories i've ever read ~ a little confusing, but sad. This fic is cool ~ !
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
And it is that happening, which caused that train of thought, that eventually leads our Kagome to the tracks once more. Great piece. A little funny. And by funny, I mean "Haha, Kagome's right. They don't know really her and it doesn't matter that they think she's crazy. All they do is pity her anyway". I have a severe lack of sympathy for Eri, Yuka and Ayumi, if you hadn't noticed. They annoy the hell out of me.
Demonlordlover chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Jeez, talk about heavy. But, Kikyo did help Kagome by putting things in perspective for her. I say f$% the rest of the brat pack. Kikyo was a bit... fresh too. I liked it.
TheDaimyo chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

The current nominations pages are here:

feudalassociation.

Check these out to find out what you were nominated for!

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

Voting is open October 17, 2007 - November 1, 2007.

Winners will be notified by me after November 1st.

~ The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association

Note: If you get this notification more than once, it means you have been nominated for more than 1 award.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I liked it .. though it did confuse me.

lol

I think Im still confused but I just got back from a 3 hour class so maybe THATS the reason..?

lol

D
sangi chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very nice.
huh chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
what heck?

i did not get this
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I adore Kikyo and Kagome00 you did a great job.