Reviews for The Phobia
Nobody chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This is why I shouldn't read old stories. I hate to see they've been abandoned...
katherine chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Dear mother of Oc! Please tell me your going to update this !? its so freafking akvidbwja aagggg! I love it so much ! Especially the beginning! Its just so well done and so well thought out ! It desperately deserves the beautiful heart breakingly adorable ending I know you Can write ! Ahh! :)
Jimelda chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Please, please, please, please tell me there is more to this? I need to know what happens next! You've got me hooked from that first chapter and I really hope you will continue!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Poor Ryan! That's so terrible... I hope you'll maybe update sometime! I'd love to find out how Ryan and Sandy's conversation went. Great story!
Liv3Lov3Music chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I know it's been awhile but please update! Im in love with this story and desperate for a continuation!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Oh, this is heartbreaking.
Em1508 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Really good story. I really like it. Will you be writting anymore chapters? I hope so.
Francy chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I really love this story! Please update!
talk-ape chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
brilliant!

please update again!
Adorereading chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
dude, again a question to every author who writes a good story.. why don't any of you give it an end, even if it's just briefly! UPDATE PLEASE
JaredsGirl23 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
So good! Please please please please please please PLEASE add more ? :) :) :) 3
erised1186 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
I really like this story. please update.
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
sweet. nice job.
MorningToGlory chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! It is so good.
chiclete chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Any chance you'll be updating soon? :)