Reviews for Repercussions
kitty maire chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Doesn't sound too good for our poor Sammy...which is always a good read for us :) Looking forward to the next chapter! chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Just what is wrong with Sam? Dean made the deal with the demon to bring Sam back but guess the demon might be playing with them and making Sam sick!

Loved how Sam is just concerned with finding a way out of the deal Dean made and Dean is watching Sam like a hawk, needing reassurance that he is still breathing!

Now Sam has admitted to his brother he feels like crap there is no way he can come out of the bathroom and bluff it out! Dean will be frantic if his brother is sick!

Great start, so pleased to see you have started another story and love how you have taken it on from AHBL!

Can't wait for more, and for what Sam will say to Dean when he comes out of the bathroom!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Well you've certainly peaked my interest. Can't wait to find out what you have in store for the brothers this time.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Good story so soon.I love this idea.
friendly chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
great start..I can't wait for more
shelby02 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I've been wondering where you were! I'm so happy to have another Limp!Sam story to read. I look forward to the update.
Rajana chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Great start. Now I'm thrilled to see if there is something wrong with Sam (um... having read your stories I guess we know the answer) and this very slight possibility that Sam not being completely healed means the deal is not valid...

Can't wait to read more of this.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Great start!

Looking forward to more.

Hob x
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love how Sam is trying to find a way to save Dean, yet I can see he is pushing himself to hard.

We will probably never see it on the show, but I like how Dean is watching Sam, needing reassurance that his brother is still alive, still warm.

Always interesting to see where you are going with the story.

Until your next update.

Take care.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
great part!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I can't wait to see what you do next
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
how great! Poor boys! Each w/thier own demons (no pun intended of course) one reluctant to bother the other and the second feeling he has to strong for both. I can't wait for more!
courtXjester chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow! great job! keep it up!
brokenspirit21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Loved it. Really captured how each brother is in their own little world of worrying about the other. Can't wait for the next chapter...
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Interesting start to a new story. I can't wait to see where you are headed.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »