Reviews for Repercussions
cookiekay chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
What happens next? What is wrong with Sam, I for one needs the details! Good job on taking a try at AHBL and I am egrly waitng for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Awesome start to your story! Can't wait to find out what is making Sam so sick-the demon WAS supposed to have healed him and now it looks as though Sam has got a nasty infection or something from the wound!

I look forward to reading your next chapter!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow, I really like the idea of this fic. From the first words of the summary that realy got my attention to the last TBC words, lol.

Amazing start! I really, really love how Sam is definitely putting Dean before everything, and everyone including himself. Thats so sweet, such a Sam thing to do!

Well done! I really cant wait until you update again! )
bally2cute chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Pure awesomeness! I liked the beginning with the changing perspectives of the brothers watching and thinking about each other. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Really...I can't wait!
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Yippee a new story. Like the start so far. Can't wait to see what Sam says to Dean when he goes back into the room.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
oo...plz update soon..its so good...really good
Wofl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
*flails* oh how much do I love you right now? I've been DYING for someone to write a fic like this ever since I first saw that scene in AHBL II where Sam's trying to look at his back in the mirror and can barely lift his shirt up. *cuddles him* I started writing one myself and failed miserably so here is me flailing wildly and offering you much encouragement. *loves messily*
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Damn... you have GOT to update this one quickly!

Love this angle.