Reviews for Repercussions
JenBurch chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I could not imagine being in Sam's shoes right now, worried about his injuries and what they meant, that they might take the little time he had to figure things out to save his brother, that Dean was going to spend an eternity in hell with the demons they had killed over the years... and then to feel guilty for the deal to begin with but not be able to deal with the pain and fear of it because he didn't want to add pressure to Dean's shoulders again!

Wow... I'm really looking forward to seeing s3, I can't imagine how they're going to get Dean out of this... there has to be some way! The boys, as you showed here, cant be without each other! There must be a way!

Great first chapter, so much depth and angst in the characters, and very true to character... Dean standing there, dumbfounded, confident in his decision but worried about Sam...

...but has Dean stopped to think about how Sam's going to survive after he's gone? Whose going to protect him when Dean isn't by his side? Sam is going to be devastated!

Okay, enough rambling... more reading!
Amy chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
That was really well written. I like how Dean didn't let his eyes off Sam.
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
great story!
pignapoke chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
I really liked the 'do you ever get tired of saving me' part. It was really intense and I could see Sam saying it. I really enjoyed this and it is a good place to stop, in my opinion. I think it's a good idea. And the sequel is going to be amazing. Make sure you let me know when you start it! You're a fantastic writer and you really show the relationship Sam and Dean have very clearly. Great job on the story!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
great ending!
RhianaStar chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
you are definitely going there... opened the door for a sequel... great!
kitty maire chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Very well done...I really like the endless stories that can come from this idea.
Shezzi chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
That's a good explanation...covers all of the symptoms...i'm impressed, you've written this really well...please write a sequel soon, i really like this! love xx
kokomocalifornia chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Great ending. Emotional but not too soppy. Great stuff
astalder27 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Aww, poor Sam! The end was so cute :). Yes, Im so excited for some more angst in the next story- I just love hurt!Sam! Update soon!
m chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
OH I'D LOVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE DO - AS SOON AS U CAN!
Trish62 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Thanks for sharing your story, and a big thanks for giving it an ending. I really hate following a story, only to be left hanging when the author gets tied up with something else. If you get around to a sequel, I'll check it out!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
I hate to see this end. Was a great story. Will look forward to sequel.
mollieclarke chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
excellent ending

YAY hopefully a sequel

great work
tracys dream chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it.

Ending where you did made sense.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »