Reviews for Repercussions
TraSan chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Ah, I'm sad to see you end it. I understand not having a great deal of time to write and you really did cover it all.

I just...I just want MORE. :D

Greedy little bugger, aren't I?

Well...I'll pick it back up when you start writing about bruised and bleeding Sam, shall I?

Great story.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Thank you for taking the time to 'finish' your story, it is appreciated. You have spoiled us in the past few months with the quick posts, so was beginning to worry.

You did a wonderful job with the brothers conversation. When Sam asked if he was dying, it was almost like he hoped it was, because maybe it would save Dean from the deal.

Of course Dean would feel guilty for the blood clots. I was wondering what illness you would give Sam. The symptoms matched an embolism, but I kept thinking about the dirty knife or something.

Thanks for letting Sam live.

Loved the ending lines between the brothers.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Until next time, take care.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
great story! Ahh yes, the infamous blood thinner med...I know all about that one though I have the opposite problem...I already have thin blood. I'll leave it at's hard to explain and harder to comprehand :) I can't wait to see your sequal!
gaze chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
nice little story you have there. didn't really put 2 and 2 together to reach the pulmonary embolism, which is good!

it's true, blood thinner does need to be taken at least 1 month after the embolism, and afterwards you feel really weak/sick.
snsw25kr14 chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
Great job once agian on to randr chapter 5
snsw25kr14 chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Great job on to read and reivew chapter 4
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Another wonderful chapter! i am loving this story so far and what could possibly be wrong with Sammy? On to RandR chapter 3!
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow, great 1st chapter and i really like this story so far! I am going to read and review chapter 2!
Julie chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
OMG, I loved this, and I hope you do a sequel soon! : )
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Loved this, course I am a limp Sam fan so of course I do! Would love to see a sequel!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
You can't end their, I want to see if Sam gets better
Apollo's Lady chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Yep, an excellent choice of medical conditions for hurting our boy...

I'll be back for the next one. Thanks for sharing.
Poaetpainter chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
loved this fic and can;t wait for the sequel
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Wahey! Sam getting injured and bleeding a lot, that's what we like to see right? As long as Dean saves the day that is. Loved this story, great job!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Loved the story. The idea of the follow up with Sam on the blood thinners is great. I mean a simple salt and burn with a typical wall toss could be disastrous. Or something even more sinister...trapped somewhere. I can't wait to find out what your plan is for the guys.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »