Reviews for Repercussions
JoyofReading chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Whoa I'm so glad you're going to have a sequel. I love the whole torturing of Sammy. You always do such a good job of it.

I'll keep a look out for the sequel.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Seeing as you write awesome sick Sam, and when you mentioned blood thinning drugs I knew there was another story with Sam getting hurt in the pipeline and bleeding profusely, so it is fine for you to end this one here! Poor Sam, blod clots and complete bed rest, no showers or trips to the bathroom, and Dean is really worried! At least they didn't have to explain the scar on his back to the doc!

Hope you get time to write more stories soon, yours are awesome, you do sick Sam to perfection! Loved that chapter!
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Hi Kokoda, just wanted you to know I'm enjoying your story! I just signed up to this site, so that's why my review's late, but the story's been great so far and really interesting. I wonder if there really will be repercussions with Sam's knife wound in Season 3...it's a plausible thought. You're another one who writes the medical stuff really well, I've enjoyed your previous stories too. Looking forward to finding out just what's wrong with Sam here 'cause as far as my guess goes, I'm blank! Keep up the good writing!
Ragnhild chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Love it. Please continue.
pignapoke chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Ah! So glad you updated. Love love love this story. You're doing an amazing job and I'm glad you decided to keep up on it. Major kudos and can't wait to read the next chapter!
astalder27 chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Love it! Poor Sam, I just love how Dean wont leave his side! I cant wait to see whats wrong with Sam
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
So Sam has finally come round - but we still don't know what is wrong with him! Cliffy time again!

“You tried to do a horizontal slow dance with the waiting room floor …great way to attract attention by the way …next time though, how about…”

Just loved the above line, so 'Dean', he always tries to hide his concern by his comments but we all know how worried he is when it comes to Sam being in hospital!

Sorry life has been throwing you a few curve balls, hope things are getting better for you! Looking forward to next update!
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
good ansty chapter. Can't wait for the update.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
great chapter! I love the interaction between Sam and Dean! How, Sam relaxed because he knew his brother was near. How Dean raisd an eyebrow and Sam told him the truth about how he was feeling! Great job!
Deanaholic1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
oomg..now u hav 2 update a,s,a,p cuz i need 2 no whats wrong
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Wonderful brother moment as Sam looked for Dean before falling asleep.

I loved the urgency and worry that you had Dean convey as he waits for Sam to wake up.

I hope that whatever you choose to be wrong with Sam can be fixed.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and for the update.
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
OOh, nice chapter! Im glad you posted today! Nice work!

Keep up the great stuff! :)
samfan chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
hey thanks for the update i really like this story. The chap was good given us more of a sense how sick sam is cant wait to find out what is wrong in the next chap will look for it, nice writing in this story it reads really well and the boys characters rigns very true.
The Ironic Authoress chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Reviews are love huh? Well I love the story not you. Ah heck with it I guess i love you for writing the story. I like it a lot, I think you've really got Dean's personality or at least his role as protective older bro down pat. Poor Sam! Can you put him thru a little more pain tho? It's my dirty secret that I like Hurt!Sam! fics. Don't tell noone please! Anyway enough of my schizo self. It's a great story and I love it and I can't wait for an update.

Bri
TraSan chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
He nervously chewed his bottom lip as he asked the question that had been plaguing him since he’d woken up in the sterile hospital room.

“Ah, what’s wrong with me?”

Ah...try plaguing all of us!

What a mean cliffy!

*pouts*

I'm going to sit in the corner and sulk until you post the next chapter. (c:
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »