Reviews for Unresolved Issues
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
It was as good as the chapter 6, which is the best compliment I can imagine.

Well, maybe Rhonda didn't seem quite natural... I mean when you've been yelled at, all your thoghts are working at defending yourself and accusation of the offender. And it was a bit strange that Rhonda has not noticed Phoebe's slip of the tongue ("We really should have realized that in the first place before we asked you"), when she admitted that she (and presumingly Gerald too) were in this scheme to get money from Rhonda... Still it was very good.

Cool Ruth, and the rest people at Bigal's.

BTW. It's so difficult to believe that all the events of your story so far take place within just two days!

Waiting for Luca's story.
voxterra chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
I just ead your entire story in one sitting, and I must say I am incredibly impressed. I was absolutely drawn into the story and felt myself unable to stop reading to even answer the phone. I am anxious to read more from you in the near future. Bravo.
linagabriev chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
This is developing quite nicely. Although from the start of this I certainly wasn't expecting everyone in Arnold world to know about this secret, constantly telling the next person to keep secrets. lol Arnold's explanation (to cheer Helga up) to Helga was quite cute. I loved Helga's teasing about Arnold's dream. :D The kiss was pretty adorable, and I'm glad Helga didn't focus on the fact that Arnold so awkwardly ran away. Great job so far. I'm looking foward to Vigil's story.
Shahrezad1 chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Swet! You updated! *does her happy, joyful, wonderful chapterness dance* And it was just great! A WHOLE bunch of things were resolved, and we're finally getting down to who in the world Vigil is. Muahahaha...

Also, great scene with Helga and Arnold. Especially: "“Since you’re in love with me?” Arnold gasped after realizing what he said." Absolutely, fantastically brilliant! *beams happily* It was in-character, wonderful appropriate, and really showed Helga that, yes, Arnold did remember what happened.

For a very, very long time. Very vividly. _

You are wonderful, and I could practically hug you for how wonderful this chapter was. D
sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
ok, I had to add:

amazing twist at the end (ah)

and I really liked the kiss between Arnold and Helga. It seemed very natural and so... THEM.
sarah chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
well, uh? There is nothing for me to say except that

this story is incredibly, fantastically brilliant

And you are an amazing writer. Period.
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
WOW quite a twist there at the end. i was kind of disappointed with the reasction that arnold had to the kiss, but i hope their is more action later.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Glad you updated this awesome story. Great job with all the characters, and Ruth and Patty were a cool surprise.

Arnold and Helga were wonderfully done.

Keep the good writing.
Coyote's Shadow chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
This is an awesome awesome story. You really need to finish it. *adds to story alert list*
Claire chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
This story is fantastic! You are a very talented writer. Please update soon! :)
Kreepi Spicer chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
Well . . . Rhonda got what was coming to her. Liked this chapter, and looking forward to more in the future.
kim chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
Wow cool chapter! everyone gets a part in this chapter, keep it up.
linagabriev chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
This is a very good and believeable story! I've truly enjoyed it so far. :D I really hope that at the end of this long road, his parents aren't dead. -_- But all the same nice job so far. Was the "myth" your own creation? It was very good. I hope Rhonda still helps despite all of this.
Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Dang it...this is getting so good! Dang Rhonda being herself...it wouldn't have made sense for her to say yes right away. But stil man...

O Arnold is gonna see Helga crying and try to comfort her...though who knows if she lets him...

Man I wanna read more! I can't wait until you write the next chapter. Please update soon! Please please! Thank you!

Regards,

ILK
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Whoah, Helga seems to be the worst negotiationer ever. To shout on somebody you wanna get money from...! It looked like Helga was trying to intimidate Rhonda, so she would give the money.

I suspect that Arnold's secret is going to be spreading like a forest fire. I wonder what Rhonda will feel after she'll learn what the fuss was about... Maybe she'll help after all.

I miss the Mysterious Stranger.

Looking forward for Arnold-Helga-Lila-Olga scene.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »