Reviews for Unresolved Issues
Shahrezad1 chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
YES! This is the one fanfic I've been looking forward to the most. *dances happily in her chair* And what an update indeed.

Excellent plot development, and wonderful characterization. Especially when Olga mentioned Lila being with Helga and Phoebe to Arnold. That was a great touch. And the courage showed by both Lila and Helga...even though it didn't work, they tried their best and it was wonderful. Even the slap, which while it probably didn't help things move along smoothly, it definitely was in character. And perhaps from it Rhonda will get a clue as to how strong Helga's feelings really are.

I'm really glad that Gerald was able to see the real Helga, as well as to realize that she's not really bad at all. And now that he's revealed himself...maybe he can talk to Rhonda. Who knows. But if there's anyone that can talk themselves out of a situation like that, it's definitely Gerald.
Fire Dolphin chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
please update soon. my god i feel so bad about poor helga. i hope in the next chapter both helga and arnold wwill be able to talk. update son, please.
Shahrezad1 chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
*dances happily in her seat* And so it is that the plot moves forward. I like the mythology you chose, especially in relation to Helga and Arnold's own situation. And I truly look forward to hearing about the conversation Olga and Arnold will be having.

Delightful chapter. See you next update. *smiles*
Kreepi Spicer chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
O_O Wow. I want more, so update ASAP! )
marygold chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
update update son. u cant leave a chapter with such a HUGE cliff! update
Fire Dolphin chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
please, please update soon. So much is happening aroung poor arnold and he is not EVEN aware of it. update
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
When I said that you should tell us some legends of the Green Eyed, I didn't expect something like this. It was amazing! And I mean it, I have some experience in inventing world creation myths myself, and I can appreciate it. And you actually managed to connect it to the story!

It was so funny when Lila was criticizing a goddess. Does she comments the Bible the same way? ("Oh the God was ever so mean to Adam and his girlfriend...")

Lila still officially doesn't know what the money are needed for. So how she's going to ask Rhonda for them? I can't imagine it.

Olga thinks about Helga so much, but why she doesn't think about Mr. Vigil's appearence and his envelope? She should be trying to connect all the weird facts about Helga now. And since she was recently vesited by Helga's school counselor, it would be quite natural for her to try to ask Arnold whether everything is okay with Helga at school - a nice beginning for a conversation about what Olga really bothered about.

Not so important question: how "Vigil" is pronounced, like in English, or like in Spanish?

It was brilliant.
Dark Lady of the Sith chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Very nice. Impressive creation myth as well. You're doing a fantastic job with this story. :]

Update ASAP!
Kpfan72491 chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Love the story. Please update soon! D
kim chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Well, isnt Helga rich? In that episode Runaway float they had helga's father sponser their float. But great story. But I do think they are a little hard for them selfes.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
Great job on the Green Eyed People's origin story; cool detail about using Spanish names for the gods.

Rhonda and Gerald were cool, and Olga, well, she's either helping a lot or ruining the whole thing.

Keep the good writing.
Mighty Falcon chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
The myth about the Green Eyes is very amazing...I like that! I hope Helga will never give up for Arnold! Good chapter!
Jeni27 chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
The story of the Green Eyed people was very interesting. I can't wait to see what Rhonda has to say to all of this, or how Gerald reacts to the information he's given. Plus I want to see Helga's reaction to Arnold being at her house.

-Jeni
fire-fly chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
this is such an incredible and emotional story. i really am looking forward to when the romance part finally takes full fling. please update soon. i am looking forward to seeing arnolds reaction to everything that HElga is doing for him!
Shahrezad1 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Wow. Just...wow. Where to start.

Probably with the word wow. *chuckles* But all humor aside, this is truly a brilliant piece. The time you've taken working details and character development in this, while settling into the plot, is nothing short of amazing. I think this is one of the most enjoyable fics I've read in a long time, and I truly can't wait until the next chapter. (I'm literally dancing in my seat with eagerness.)

This is absolutely brilliant and everything, from Olga's actions and words to Arnold's constant pondering in regards to talking to Helga versus Gerald, screams thought and true creativity. You've put detail and heart into this that brings the characters to life, and I can't wait for what's next.

Cheers. This has my A reader approval. I'll be here till the end, and that's a promise.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »