Reviews for Unresolved Issues
Fire Dolphin chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
no, you did not leave this chapter with that suspensive scence! ur killing me here, especially considering the fact that arnold just got their and helga isn't their. My G-D u really know how to keep the suspense going. PLease update soon. i am really looking forward to reading chapter.
Rawrkazar chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
This story is awesome! No...not awesome, it's more than awesome!

I do hope you update soon! I had fun reading this, heck I might even read it again

By the looks of it you have updated frequently till October of last year. I'm guessing you're going to hop right back into this fic. :D
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
I'm so glad you're back. It was amazing. So many characters, all they are doing something, interacting with each other, and all their actions are part of some big scheme. Your story reminds me Shakespeare's works in this aspect, and I'm not joking.

I still don't feel that Rhonda could help in this situation... and I can't help but feel that the solution should rather have something to do with Olga and the mysterious envelope left by "Mr. Vigil" (You haven't forgotten about it? Sure, I know you haven't).

Are you gonna tell us some legends of the Green Eyed? BTW, do you realize that the best specialist on Viridoculatian ("Green-Eyed" in Latin) mythology in Hillwood is Arnold. As frustrated as he is, he obviously has found and read all the books on the matter.

The very first scene with Olga and the shrine was enough for me to love this chapter, but it has so much more... And the last scene looks very promising. Please, don't make us wait so long.
bahjcb chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
I was so excited to see another chapter. I just love this story. I like all the emotions especially. Like Olga's dilemma, you could almost feel her emotions.
Mighty Falcon chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
Woah, Olga now realize the deeper side of Helga, Gerald is being suspicious and now Arnold's gonna visit Helga's house to talk Helga...whew. Good work on the latest 's right you'll have to keep going.

Please continue the chapter and I can't wait much longer.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
Whoa. Olga is in major trouble now; on one hand, she now knows a lot about Helga's mind and soul, but if she gives her any indication of what she did... Helga will never forgive her sister.

Marvelous dream sequence, and cool interaction between Helga, Phoebe and Lila.

Keep the good writing.
Jeni27 chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
YAY! I was so excited to see that you updated. This was so very good. I loved Olga's thoughts and her internal battle. And Gerald following the girls. That's one way to get information. I seriously hope that you don't leave with a cliffhanger for another 4 months. This was really good.

I hope you're able to update soon.

-Jeni
Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Me thinks this is gonna be a long fanfic...and it hasn't been updated since Oct D:...one more chapter to go...

Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Lol I really hope it isn't so hard xD Arnold should see just how much she cares with this!

Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Did Helga see the map? I was hoping it'd give her an idea of the perfect thing to give Arnold xD

Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Good start. I'm intrigued and on to read more n.n

Jeni27 chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
PLEASE...update this soon! It's so good. And I want to know more. I want to know all about how the talk between Helga and Rhonda goes. And Olga confronting Helga about the shrine and I want to see how Arnold reacts to Helga helping him and what that note says and I REALLY want to read more of this story.

I really liked your story, can you tell? You did a really good job switching between the POV's of Arnold and Helga. The layout is really good. And it's intrigue is awesome. I hope you're able to update this soon.

-Jeni
VirgoMaiden chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
*smile* the end of the chapter cracked me up. Helga and the sheer horror of asking Lila for HELP.

Olga is portrayed perfectly, I think. Very annoyingly selfless, very enthusiastic, very able of making Helga feel nauseous.

That was a nice review of the hour, don't you think? : )

VirgoMaiden chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
The Arnold/Helga interaction was, in my opinion, very sweet and very influential to the plot.

And an appearance by the coat man? Yes, I shall definatly have to find out who he is...

Next chapter? Why, thank you...

VirgoMaiden chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I've gotta say, the reactions to the journal from Helga were very fitting. You've managed to "get" Helga really well. I also found that the "I'll be emptier than a corn hus without Arnold" in the previous chapter was REALLY funny, as well as truthful. ; )

Very interested to know who the brown-coat man is!

Next chapter... Away!