Reviews for Unresolved Issues
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Wow, this is very... interesting. You've got a good beginning. I'm really, really anticipating the next chapter-you've got me captivated. And that man? Very mysterious. :D And I wonder what Helga's initial reaction to reading it will be like. Oh, please, hurry with the next chapter!

thats me

aka Pauline
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Well done. It reminds me stories published here many years ago. I feel nostalgic. This mysterious stranger is your alter ego? To say the truth it's a bit immature. And I believe you switched Helga into caring mood too soon... though since we already saw her being bitchy many times I guess it can be excused. I hope you won't abandon this story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Excellent start. Wonder how Helga will feel when realizing she's reading not Arnold's diary but his dad's journal; guilt trip, coming up.

Keep the good writing.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Very good start. Very much in character, too.

Craig told us in the last chat that Arnold would write some sort of essay about San Lorenzo that would win him and his classmates a trip to the country, and somehow, Helga would be helping him along the way (you have a good start with her getting her hands on the journal) with Brainy watching after her. Arnold would also finally reveal his feelings for Helga in the movie. So there's that tidbit of information. ;) If you keep this up, and it stays this good to read, I'll pass it along to Craig for him to read.

I have high hopes. I see in your profile that you like the same kind of books I do (and the same cartoons and webcomics), so I figure that your story should be a fun, interesting read. Until next time!
Gena chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Great, one of those 'what ifs' stories~ :D there's going to be a part 2, right? X0

it made me all depressed though, heheh...

hey, did you know about the supposed Jungle Movie, where he actually is supposed to find his parents? (it never got made tho *sigh*)

your story provides an interesting twist tho... a more *realistic* twist, too, I should say.

good job~!
StarCrystalMoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
cool! i luv it, i like your writing

keep going, this is the first hey arnold fic i read

since a very long time

i'll be pationtly waiting for

your next chapter, hope it's soon!

96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7