Reviews for Siren
Furionknight chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I look forward to more :)
Bomb-O-Maniac chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG You are my hero.

Please, someday (soon, I hope) update this story - with a sexy Jack, a sexy Daniel and a Sexy T-Baby to go along with it.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
But...what...where's the rest of it? Is there can be moar spacepirate now?
framework4 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I don't know what scam you have Sam and Vala working on but it looks like fun.
anna chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
your story is amazing! please continue! i love that sam and vala are space priates together. they could seriously take over the world! if you do continue, will you work in daniel and jack?
Eternal Density chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
interesting story. while we now know how the crew came to be four, i'd like to know how it came to be two in the first place.
megdar chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
love to see more of this sometime! It seems to have the flavor of Firefly, which works so well for space pirates, and is seamless in fitting familiar characters to new (or not) molds.
DA chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Please continue this fic
hedwiggins chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Delightful, charming, witty. Love Sam being a "space pirate" along with Vala. You could make this into a series of stories about their adventures. I, for one, would love to read more! Great job!
Quinndolynn chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
wowie. i don't know what you got here, but it's good.
devianttart chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
I really see some Joss Whedon in this story. And I can give no higher compliment, haha!
xim chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I like it, is quite..amusing, please update soon and maybe you can put how they end up in a ship all alone.
zeitoon chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Great chapter! Once again, I love the humorous undertone throughout, and the characterizations of the two extra members of the crew. Must know more ...
rebelmagnus chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
i like it, but i dont understand. sam was never from earth and sg1? please update soon.
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Ya thanx for updating, im looking forward to reading more about these crazy people! Lol.

Someone who can out-do Vala? Wicked!

Looking forward to more :)