Reviews for Conquering Adversities
BlondieChemGirl chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Good story - well balanced with action and tension. I'll be reading more in the next few days. School starts again next monday, so reading for fun will be out for a while. Thanks, BlondieCG
Mirwalker chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Another nice character story -good balance of detail and drama. Well done, and thanks!
John's PuddleJumper chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
A ncie follow up to 3 for 2, I feel for the Corpral, but like how John and Evan dealt with it. Love all the promotions- great. off to read the next one!
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Great, great, great, great, great, great, great.

I like that Carl person.

Question: How do you know so much about paralysis? Are you an orthopedic nurse? Doctor?

And the milatary quotes for promotions? Are you military?

That was so very cool.

Thanks for the ride..
faldo chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I read your previous one first and I love the fact that you haven't taken the easy way out and given Shep an 'ancient cure' Keep your stories coming - looking forward to your next one!
corkieshome chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
Great story! Hope you will write more!
highonscifi chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Once again, I couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a review except for chapter one-you sure know how to keep the reader's attention!

And, once again, a great story! Wonderful characterizations. And I really liked the Corporal Blair character and how Sheppard and Lorne handled his situation.

You are a talented writer. No doubt about it. Keep writing for Atlantis-you've got the characters pegged and I would love to see you venture into another storyline with them.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I am so VERY glad you decided to do a sequel! I am really looking forward to the rest of your story!

Keep it coming!
Titan5 chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
I love the way your wrapped this up, but the best line in the whole story was about the chocolate bar. Go John!
Titan5 chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
That was great. I LOVED the sightseers - that was so funny. I'm guessing Blair might have a lot of 'splaining to do.
Titan5 chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
What a way to turn the tables around, from wanting to pound Blair to feeling sorry for the guy. Loved that McKay had an idea.
Titan5 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
I KNEW I smelled a rat. A big, stinky, cowardly rat. I hope Ronon gets hold of whoever it is. Talk about the scum of the earth, or in this case Atlantis.
Titan5 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Me thinks I smell a rat.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow, what an attention-grabbing way to start. Nothing like beginning with a crash landing! Can't wait to see what happened. I loved the way Sheppard's men were organized and thinking. Must be their good leadership.
winjan chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
Nice story, love the story end with a skiing trip. Glad everything work out for everyone despite some bumps along the way