Reviews for Destiny
Dherea chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Almost too lucid. River sounds like a lovelorn teenager. Oh yeah, she is! LOL
Google- Destroyer of Worlds chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Sheer epicness. Love the show, and the movie. Gotta say, this is probably my favorite pairing Of all the women map could have been with. Keep it coming.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nice...I like it lots...very cute
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Definitely a girl who knows what she wants. Speaking for all custodians of the Y chromosome, I wish there were more like her. This story makes me think of that little scene in 'Objects in Space,' where River and Mal were standing on the hull and she was in his arms and they were almost flirting. Do you suppose she felt his destiny even then?
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It's very well written but a little creepy too. First that River (a near adult, like so many others) is looking too far ahead and not concentrating on the now. And second that she's wanting this. Personally I always felt they would almost fall into each other for the need and build a love rather than how you've described it.

I am interested though, so thanks and again Cheers Jen
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
A very nice beginning. I like the fact that River is telling the story... Can't think of anything else 'cept for the fact that I liked it. Heh. By the way, can someone tell me what BDM means?
just slummin chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Fantastic beginning! I eagerly await more of this one. Told from the perspective of River, this should be a really interesting tale!
MLN chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I love Mal/River stories. This a great start. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
MLN chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Great start! Looking forward to the next chapter!
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Sigh, you don't like Rayne, and Maliver doesn't at all work for me. I can't mentally pry Mal off Inara.

The writing is still solid.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
OH. This looks to be good.