Reviews for Goodbye Blue Sky
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
aw thatz rlly sad i love it and im seriously about to cry and i stopped cryin a while ago but ur storys rlly good and sad and i rlly rly love it :)
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Sequel? I just wanna see Sides see sunny again its so sad...
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
First off question the first part is that like sides singing & sunny interrupting him while sunnys dieing & R they in med bay when that happens or what just wondering. Second omygosh this made me cry its so sweet poor sides he deactivates himself at the end there doesn’t he that’s sweet sad a little creepy & actually exactly what I would expect him to do all at once ok I’m done really did make me cry love it thanks for writing & sharing
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
;O; Too short and... TOO GOOD! You made me feel a strange heartbeat. POOR TWINS!

o.o Can I Hug them?

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Metal-Gear-Eva chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow, this was extremely sad, left me with a lump in my throat ;_; I just love the twins and the way they interact with each other. Awesome writing, i loved it.
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
aw...
flarey phoenix chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*cries* no i really cried... it was so sad, i don't know what i'd do if ANY of the twins died... especially Sunny

*fav'd* you did a wonderful job
Paleodex chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
this is more of a question then a comment. when sideswipe says "see you soon sunny" I'm asuming he means that he will see his twin in heaven. so, shutting down his systems would mean killing himself, right? if i've got it right, then why are the transformers equipped with the ability to kill themselves so easily?
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
So sad and sweet, and very in-character, too. Me loves a good Twinfic. Well done! :,)
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*wipes away tear*This was sad...and well written.
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Great title, that's one of my favorite songs and I think it was really appropriate for your fic!