Reviews for The Skywalker Spirit
QueenNaberrie chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
Awww. A new baby and Anakin and Padme are getting remarried.

I say that Barris Offee is wrong. His memories are still in there somewhere. He remembered the nickname he gave Ahsoka.

But even if he doesn't remember everything. He does remember who he was up to the mission on Anison. And he can make new memories with Padme, the twins, the new baby, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and little Ellysa. :)

Thank you for such an interesting journey!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
Great story! Update ASAP.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
that was awesome!Update soon!
ILDV chapter 17 . 9/4/2008
Good.
Mo Angel chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
When I was scanning thru the fics, I read the intro to this story and it didn't really appeal to me, until I saw who the author was. Your work has always been exceptional, and this one did not disappoint. Looking forward to more.
Madfirey chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
Pleased to see that you updated this story after a while with your other wonderful works.

Has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride for the Skywalker clan. perhaps Palpatine's cruel act gave Anakin and Padme a fresh start that was needed. Either way a new beginning for the whole order and government.

Look forward to the final chapter :D

Mel
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
Okay, how did I miss this story? I read all chapters to date and really enjoyed them. Anakin redeemed with a memory loss is different. I am interested to see if he does get his memory back as hinted at by Qui-Gon and his mother. A new life with Padme is interesting from Padme's point of view. The essential components of Anakin's personality seem to be intact. How he integrates them into the present to be a complete person remains to be seen.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
A new baby to start a new life of memories for Anakin and Padme.

Great story.
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Wow. That's so...touching. I love it.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Gotta love Snips.
McDannofn4ever chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Very good chapter. I can't imagine waking up and finding 21 years of my life gone. That would be so weird, especially if I didn't remember it. I have to say that I like how you put into the story Anakin's padawan from the Clone Wars. I haven't seen the movie yet, and have heard mixed reviews, some good and some not so good. But I like it in this story. Can't wait to see how you wrap this one up.
Eagle0100 chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
very interesting chapter. i do like how you made it a little longer
annependragon chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Just read the whole thing again. Somehow I must have forgotten some of the information. ((reading to much )Really enjoying it though and can't wait to see where the relation ship between Padme and ANi goes and also his relationship with his children and the rest of the order as well. Very good tale the the opera incident
McDannofn4ever chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
OMG! That was a very funny chapter. Until the end. It was a very harsh awakening for Anakin to remember that or to be told that, but if he remembers he is going to remember everything, not just the pleasent side of his life.
ILDV chapter 16 . 3/20/2008