Reviews for The Fox and Boar
carloletsgo chapter 16 . 6/9
UPDATEE!
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
hi,i read all the chapters and this story is one of those who have amazing plot..i mean a really good story to have and to continue..i just wondering if you still planning to continue this story because it;s really good and i like how the plot/story goes..mmm..well,thanks a lot..for the story..it's fun reading it..
warrof chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Good Story, Please continue. As for this story earning it's M rating, if you, the author, feel it needs it you already have your answer.
Wolfone10 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Actually telling her that lie IS NOT helping her, Naruto's got some VERY big guns pointed at his head right now and does not need his allies living in the past! That's just self-destructive. Or trying to make HIM live in the past that's PLANET destructive at this point. Sakura's more mature in canon at least she tries to KILL sasuke at one point and realizes he's too far gone.
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Actually the Akutski aren't much of a threat, he effectively "de-fanged" them already, there ISN'T a kyuubi anymore, not really, there isn't anything to "pull out" that is what "merged" means. He screwed them over already.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
If this is AFTER the timeskip, And AFTER the death of one (or more of the Akutski), then shouldn't naruto be able to at least kill Kabuto pretty easily? HE'S OUT OF TIME TO GET STRONGER!
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Plz post soon!
Lucifer chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
Good story! But y did u stop at such a gud part! UPDATE
WolfCoyote chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
Great story, I can't wait to see what happens next with Naruto and Ino..hope you update this tory son I enjoyed it a lot
Leonineus chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
I'd ask you when you're updating, but you seem to have given up on this story. That's a shame really, because I have to say that I've never once encountered a story where Naruto merges with the Kyuubi, nor one where he clicks with Ino like this.

I feel sorry for Sakura, I hope she pulls through her obsession with Sasuke.

Overall, great story, and if you ever update again I'll be first in line to praise it for the excellent work it is and always will be.
Goliith chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
Youcy. Two years and one day since the last time you updated. Guess it's safe to say the story is dropped. Might I say SON OF A BITCH! This was really good There aren't enough good Naru-Ino stories out there, and this was shaping up to be truly amazing. Hurts me to see it not go anywhere :(

Well, it was great while it lasted, thank you for the amazing read. Don't know if you even check/respond to reviews anymore, but you might want to edit the end of this chapter's AN: cause it says to expect lots of updates soon. which is quite a sad thing to read after seeing the last update time stamp.
Flamer chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
You're story SUCKS. WTF? This is crap and should be deleted from fanfiction. I will make it happen... Say bye bye to your story.

Btw, It's Karma here. You're reporting good worthy stories (your stupid forum.) Then I WILL report your story and get it DELETED. Lets see how you feel about it.
Quackpotty chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
I'm glad that 15 had more romance in it, as it had become seriously lacking for quite a long while. Anyhoo, thanks for the story so far, and if your profile is half-way accurate, then I look forward to the next update. I've enjoyed the story so far. BTW, was it in your plans for Naruto to go for Sage training?
Quackpotty chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
I'm just about to read the last chapter now. Did you, perchance, regret making this a NaruIno fic? In your A/N at the end, you didn't seem to thrilled with people asking about the lack of Romance, despite the abundance of it in the first couple of chapters. Anyhoo, I'm getting back to reading, and I hope that the story isn't as abandoned as it appears. Thanks for the story so far!
Sebine chapter 16 . 11/3/2009