Reviews for House 2107: Tape Up the Wombat!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
truthfully I never considered a Cuddy/Chase relationship, but now... it would be damn hillarious! hehe, I agree, it's immediately obvious who would be wearing pants in THAT relationship. so what happened with Hameron? Are they still dating or did they actually manage to make it official?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
there was a very cool scene in "Outland" where some guy joined the VB club and what happened to him.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
The U.S. had always denied categorically

* * * lol no wonder since they always deny everything.

but no one had ever quite believed it

* * * no surprise there. does anyone even believe anything the gov says anymore in the first place?

does your job have anything to do with space or are you just a space buff?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
He so hoped House didn't read minds

* * * oh, I so dearly hope House can read minds...
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
loved the Hameron part!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
very well thought out and thus plausible AU with lots of real-world, useful info. Thank you. Though, a person weighing only 15 kg? Erm... not really sure I'm buying that.

Love the Hameron ship in here and especially the idiot's realization Cam would never be his. Too bad the opposite happened on the show (shows just how much TPTB screwed it up that after she rejected Chase hundreds of times she was suddenly propositioning him after he date-raped her).
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
good start and very interesting idea for an AU
Shootingstar7123 chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Great story! I read it on a whim, not really expecting much out of it, but it was both hilarious and well written! Loved it!
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
i just reread the entire thing and i cant stop laughing! chapter 6 was great...
AllisonCammie chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
You'd make a great scifi writer...I can tell you do your research on this. Great two chapters! Especially the "experiments"...hehehe.
GirlX2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Well, I'm hooked. :D
AllisonCammie chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Ugh, I just looked up inertia on WikiPedia and I think my head is going to explode. If you can explain it simply, please do so. This whole story makes my head hurt, but somehow, I want to keep reading
Amor-caecus-est chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
That is so funny poor little wombat boy! :(
the psycho sour skittle chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
oh, this is original. i love it!
freakygirlhere chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
EW romance! Make it stop, make it stop!

Oh well, I shan't post you a flaming bag of excrement, so long as this carries on :D I'm looking forward to the next update, keep it up!