Reviews for A Love Letter
Boba Fetts Secret Stash chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I came looking for the oldest pokeshipping fic i had no idea id be finding an awesome story

im gonna keep this short

Boba Fetts secret stash gives this a 5/5
SmilingHidesMyTears chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great story
KittyCats chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awww I love this story, especially the end, it was so sweet !
Melody chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
So cuuute! :')

You've made me cry with the letter!
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
aaaaaaaw...
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was terrible.

And more importantly, why is Ash so out of character?
TsunamiTides chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really like this story!
rin916 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That is possibly my single most favorite fanfiction story I have ever read, and believe me I have read a lot of them. It was well writen, and it wasn't fake, ok yeah it was bc this entire site is made off of unreal things, but... I totally lost how to describe this, it is deep. I guess that is what I am trying to say. It was real and deep. Great job.
disclamer chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I know this was not the very aaml fic uploaded since over the years many people take them off and i remember reading one from 1999. But that doesnt madder, this story has definitley withstudd the test of time, when this was published i was 5 years old and had just started kindergarden and now im 16 in grade 10 and I think that even thought it was only around for a year at the time, pokemon had by then made fans who would forever be passionate about the characters and storylines. This story is simply brilliant and i know without a doubt it has been a insperation to many other authors over the years and it will be for many more to come, and so far its the best one i've read since I first discovered in 2007. its just simply brilliant and you should be proud of your self for writing this, you made the characters your own, wich is what is all about.
Downtown Battle Mountain chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
NIce job. One of the best AAML fics
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
omigoodness! i LOVE this! Was your story the FIRST EVER pokeshipping fanfiction? i know that Pokemon was only dubbed into English in 1999, so, U wrote this a year after? Ur so lucky to have been able to watch the eps with Misty in when they originally came out, when I was little, the only characters i saw were May and Max -.-'

I Loved this, it was really emotional, and it must've helped an awful lot to know that Misty was STILL one of the three main characters!

AAML:)
AAML chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
this is a great story.
Ain'tNobodyWhoCanComfortMe chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
AWW that was really cute. but i have one thing to ask even though it's off topic. WHAT'S WITH PIKACHU AND THE KETCHUP?
Arrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
At first I wasn't going to review but it was too good not to. I really liked it.
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Smiles and fuzzy fellings. fellings that a mocho man cant have... but okay for a softie like me (and no, i am not gay) Beautiful numer 5. I gota start setting a limit.

P.S. Please come and read my first fic "Keeping Memories" Now complited.

Write form the Heart