Reviews for Anywhere but Here
Soren Riordan chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
Look, I know you lost inspiration to write finish story (although I don't know why but as a fellow writer I can sort of understand) but to be honest, this is one of the best EdWin fan fics if not, the best one. You're writing is incredibly awesome. You portray the pain of the characters VERY well. The romance is done well and the drama/angst is done well. The chapters were Lon and captivating. I really hope you bring all and Noah together because they are so cute! Please find some way to get inspired heck read some other EdWin fan fics if you have to or watch the show. I think I can speak for everyone here that we really want you to continue this. Besides, if there is one thing that annoys me the most is this: an amazing fanfic that is on canceled or on hiatus
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Sorry couldn't finish the last review but please tell us if this is abanded or if there is a sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Us there a sequel? Please let us know if it's a bonded or theres
AnimeControl chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
The 8 chapters where so good! Continue it please dont let good work go unfinished
AnimeVocaloidLover chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow! This is amazing ! I don't usually read FMA fanfic's but this is awesome! *favourites story:) *
anelmoon chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
WHY? Why haven't you updated since 2007? You should totally reconsider continuing this story! PLEASE? It's just so heart-wrenching and you left us in such an important part like this! I want to know what comes next. Please please do it, pleaaaase I'm begging you.
NiceStories chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
UPDAAAAATE! PLEEEAAASE! Why did you stop writing? :(
WriterFreak001 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
MORE!
Angel21217 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
AWWW, update soon! This was really cute.
Ren-stranger chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
omg! i love this story so much! and ek! after what happened at the end i cant wait till the next chapter! please update soon!
Hero7210 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST EDWARD X WINRY FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!
MangaliciousAddict chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
MAGNIFICENT! absolutely brilliant, all 8 chapters were captivating :D

i could really feel the pain tht Ed and Winry were going through, so beautiful

It seems that you havn't updated the story in a while, and I'm really anxious to know if it will ever be continued :( please say yes!
Koibitotedare chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Dun...dun...dun. Okay not really a dun dun dun moment but i still like to do it! I love how you brought Trisha into this. Love the story!
Megsaku chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
It's a great story...Why not finish it?

I'll be waiting.
Adrena chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
I really like this fic! I love the romance between Ed and Winry. I also liked the Elric brothers interaction with Trisha and Nina!

The one thing I am really sad about is the ending of Noah/Al, I was really excited about them together in the beginning of the fic. I was hoping that he'd take her home with him. I really did like the feelings between Al and Noah.

Also Riza and Roy is adorable _