Reviews for Anywhere but Here
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Sorry couldn't finish the last review but please tell us if this is abanded or if there is a sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Us there a sequel? Please let us know if it's a bonded or theres
AnimeControl chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
The 8 chapters where so good! Continue it please dont let good work go unfinished
AnimeVocaloidLover chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow! This is amazing ! I don't usually read FMA fanfic's but this is awesome! *favourites story:) *
anelmoon chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
WHY? Why haven't you updated since 2007? You should totally reconsider continuing this story! PLEASE? It's just so heart-wrenching and you left us in such an important part like this! I want to know what comes next. Please please do it, pleaaaase I'm begging you.
NiceStories chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
UPDAAAAATE! PLEEEAAASE! Why did you stop writing? :(
WriterFreak001 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
MORE!
Angel21217 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
AWWW, update soon! This was really cute.
Ren-stranger chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
omg! i love this story so much! and ek! after what happened at the end i cant wait till the next chapter! please update soon!
Hero7210 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST EDWARD X WINRY FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!
MangaliciousAddict chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
MAGNIFICENT! absolutely brilliant, all 8 chapters were captivating :D

i could really feel the pain tht Ed and Winry were going through, so beautiful

It seems that you havn't updated the story in a while, and I'm really anxious to know if it will ever be continued :( please say yes!
Koibitotedare chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Dun...dun...dun. Okay not really a dun dun dun moment but i still like to do it! I love how you brought Trisha into this. Love the story!
Megsaku chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
It's a great story...Why not finish it?

I'll be waiting.
Adrena chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
I really like this fic! I love the romance between Ed and Winry. I also liked the Elric brothers interaction with Trisha and Nina!

The one thing I am really sad about is the ending of Noah/Al, I was really excited about them together in the beginning of the fic. I was hoping that he'd take her home with him. I really did like the feelings between Al and Noah.

Also Riza and Roy is adorable _
chessyphone chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
gold. pure and un-dulled gold. if it was any better it would have a shrine. funny, saddening, uplifting and emotional all around. i did notice that Roy and Riza didn't come out the room for a long time, so... i dunno but... really.